Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Maroon Kit

3 hours ago, MANFACE said:

I was in 9 Parachute Sqn RE. 1979 - 1994. Initially with 2 PARA, then 3 PARA for the Falklands.

Me with tongue out, just before Longdon.

result_1605375615405.jpg

Great pic, and Thankyou for what you did in the Falkland. 💪

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MANFACE said:

I was in 9 Parachute Sqn RE. 1979 - 1994. Initially with 2 PARA, then 3 PARA for the Falklands.

Me with tongue out, just before Longdon.

result_1605375615405.jpg

Longdon was brutal. You have my respect mate. You guys were the true heroes. :worship:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LVocey said:

Sorry if this has been covered previously, but does anyone know if it's possible to get the FA Cup sleeve badges on a maroon shirt bought at the start of the season?

Have a feeling they won't do it because of the licencing issue with Thailand Smiles With You. Only applicable to the Premier League 

21 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

Not on sale at fan store. I bought one from a Chinese guy... but it dudnt arrive in time. He is reliable and it will come (jersey777)

What is the website? Anything like that i've tried to Google won't load up. Are the sizes okay or are they small? I'm normally an xxl these days 😒

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

There is huge demand for the maroon kit now as a souvenir of a cup win.  But you don’t buy a hundred grands worth of stock on the chance that you win.  That’s not good business! 

they should take orders and see if they can get enough to put a special order through with Adidas.  that should be made clear when the orders are taken. 

If you buy a hundred grands worth and don't win, that's bad business. 

On 16/05/2021 at 12:14, Jaspa said:

Get King Power on the front with the FA Cup motif printed on and it'll sell like hot cakes.

Get it done pronto LCFC/Adidas, please

Emailed Jim to enquire about this

• Like 1

If there's enough demand maybe, but I don't think they'll bother with remakes with new kits due to be released any time from now. Guessing they'll be wearing the new home kit vs Spurs and announce an away soon enough too.

Ebay or fakes it is!

I was being a tight arse and waiting to get this when they were going to start giving them away for a tenner! Loved this kit even before the FA Cup win. Spent 10mins in the queue on Saturday and then spent another 10 trying to decide if it could be physically possible to ever fit into a XS! 

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Soarvalleyfox said:

What is the website? Anything like that i've tried to Google won't load up. Are the sizes okay or are they small? I'm normally an xxl these days 😒

I can't either - the DNS wont resolve!  I have whatsapp-ed the sales lady - only 2 week ago I just  went to their website like always and selected the maroon lcfc kit.   The only snag I had is that  the payment link didn't work so I whatsapped the lady and sorted it out.  (I pay by credit card - and they don't miss use it) They are pretty reliable - I have bought 4 shirts now and never had a problem.  I will reply again when they let me know where the store has gone!  The size are like addidas.

Edited by foxinsocks

9 hours ago, NZ_Foxile said:

So does anyone know, are there none at all in the shop, even in the small and XS sizes now? There are none on the website

Nothing to do with your post, I'm just impressed that your profile picture is still that which I knocked up of Lola lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tom27111 said:

Nothing to do with your post, I'm just impressed that your profile picture is still that which I knocked up of Lola lol

Ha ha, was that you?! I’m impressed that you remember Lola’s name! That was in the summer when we were waiting for Iheanacho to sign. I’m sure Lola will be waiting impatiently for the next transfer saga to conclude lol

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, NZ_Foxile said:

Ha ha, was that you?! I’m impressed that you remember Lola’s name! That was in the summer when we were waiting for Iheanacho to sign. I’m sure Lola will be waiting impatiently for the next transfer saga to conclude lol

I vaguely remember it was some transfer thread.

Something along the lines if "I'm fed up of waiting, we've signed Lola" lol

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, TK95 said:

Have a feeling they won't do it because of the licencing issue with Thailand Smiles With You. Only applicable to the Premier League 

I went to the fan store last Friday and they put FA Cup sleeve badges on a maroon shirt for me.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Soarvalleyfox said:

The website is

http://www.jersey777.net

You select lcfc and chose the kit. I justt ordered another shirt for my mate... L with tielemans 8 on it.

Shipping takes a few weeks.

My card got an error 19 at checkout so I whatsapped lady and she told me to buy 3 pairs of socks for $9 usd on their Alibaba site. I did this and sent her the order no (cut and pssted from conf screen).

They have always been reliable..m the shirt have tags and look legit... that's Thailand for you!

They have xxl... sizing is as per Adidas 

Edited by foxinsocks
  • Thanks 1

On 17/05/2021 at 08:33, LVocey said:

Sorry if this has been covered previously, but does anyone know if it's possible to get the FA Cup sleeve badges on a maroon shirt bought at the start of the season?

Yes it is, but the shop need to quarantine your shirt for 72 hrs before you’ll get it back. £6 for one badge, and they’ll throw in the Bia Saigon logo on the other shoulder for free if you want it.

• Like 1