Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Maroon Kit

3 hours ago, Blarmy said:

I think it’s more Oxblood, like a pair of Docs.Β 

The real colour is very very dark...its a beautiful shirt (the original) and if anyone has one in an XL they're willing to sell for Β£60 I have cash waiting πŸ˜€Β 

• Like 1

My son made a 240 mile round trip from Yorkshire to come and watch the final with me.Β 

I would have loved to have got him a genuine shirt with the FA cup badge on.

Gutted that neither the club or Adidas have made the effort to bring these out as there is clearly a demand there.Β 

Β 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MiDuck55 said:

My son made a 240 mile round trip from Yorkshire to come and watch the final with me.Β 

I would have loved to have got him a genuine shirt with the FA cup badge on.

Gutted that neither the club or Adidas have made the effort to bring these out as there is clearly a demand there.Β 

Β 

It wouldn’t surprise me to see it make a return in the club shop next season like they did with the 15/16 blue top which also had some goldΒ Β stitchingΒ saying prem champions... easy money for them

• Like 1

13 hours ago, demon_dog said:

Top Quality Thailand Soccer Jerseys-Jersey777.com

Β 

Anyone tried this website?

There’s a site/app called DHgate that sells all hooky shirts for about Β£12/16 it’s a bit like eBay where there’s stacks of different sellers selling pretty much anything and everything!Β I took the plunge and ordered a couple of Nigeria tops the new white 1Β with Ndidi and his number and the new green with Kelechi and his number... had to go up a size as I’d heard they come up a little small but the quality of the tops were actually spot on! I’ve noticed there’s quite a few of them still selling the marron kit as well as the new tops

Edited by dbtcity

On 04/06/2021 at 11:35, tickler28 said:

Haters goner hate on the colour and I hear ya...nothing more than a souvenir of a great victory!!

PicsArt_06-04-11.34.09.jpg

It’s an amazingly Lucky kit an FA Cup Win Β Gotta Love this Kit πŸ’™πŸ¦Š

Edited by justfoxes

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

So many fakes doing the rounds, pretty grim really for collectors etc and people getting ripped off.

Β 

The club does make it particularly difficult for fans who don’t live in Leicester to buy official merchandise, especially unusual away kits. I’d love to buy a real maroon kit, but having watched it since the early season, it has never been available. I missed the Cambiasso red one waiting for the club to release, and don’t want to miss this one...

14 minutes ago, Oxfordfox83 said:

The club does make it particularly difficult for fans who don’t live in Leicester to buy official merchandise, especially unusual away kits. I’d love to buy a real maroon kit, but having watched it since the early season, it has never been available. I missed the Cambiasso red one waiting for the club to release, and don’t want to miss this one...

I bought at jersey777.Β  It is lifelikeΒ 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Oxfordfox83 said:

I think on the whole it’s by design and as someone who collects shirts I’m ok with limited release.

Β 

The lesson with any β€˜rare’ coloured kit is to buy it at the earliest opportunity as they don’t make many.

Β 

I grabbed one of the last Maroon ones luckily.

4 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I think on the whole it’s by design and as someone who collects shirts I’m ok with limited release.

Β 

The lesson with any β€˜rare’ coloured kit is to buy it at the earliest opportunity as they don’t make many.

Β 

I grabbed one of the last Maroon ones luckily.

Yeah. I held off because I thought they’d release it with king power rather than TSWY, but even then it seemed to go in XL by October... Ah well...

On 23/05/2021 at 12:37, tickler28 said:

Probably got to wait at least 2 weeks for shirt to arrive but have ordered the vinyl iron ons already. Will definitely come back here when done to show the final result and step by step how I did it with which sellers.

Could you post the vinyl links pls?

• Like 1

On 10/06/2021 at 23:33, tom27111 said:

No. But when we play in the FA Cup, we get to wear this badge, as opposed to a standard red one.

Β 

The number on ours will be 1, to reflect how many times we've won it.

Β 

I've always liked the Italian way of doing things to display who's won what.

Β 

These are worn in all domestic competitions, the shield signifies reigning champions and the circle represents winners of the cup.

Β 

Then a star is entitled to be above a badge for every 10 league title wins.

Β 

Juve have 3 gold stars as they've won it about 35 times and AC Milan have 1 star as they've won it 18 times.

Β 

Β 

download (11).jpeg

download (12).jpeg

Yep.

Β 

Believe Huddersfield and Forest(lol) are the only two teams to do so in England.

Β 

Huddersfield for the treble league wins and forest for the European cups(only English team to do it which is cringey in my opinion)

This shirt has just dropped on soccerlord. Used this site loads the shirts are very good quality. Got my tielemans Belgium shirt, niddi Nigeria shirt,Β cags turkey shirt and cambiasso inter Milan shirt. All came with Nike/adidas tags on. Would highly recommend.Β Β Link is here:Β https://www.soccerlord.se/product/leicester-city-fa-cup-final-football-shirt-20-21/

332E850C-363E-4857-8BE2-D1BC165CC616.png

8 hours ago, BakerLCFC said:

This shirt has just dropped on soccerlord. Used this site loads the shirts are very good quality. Got my tielemans Belgium shirt, niddi Nigeria shirt,Β cags turkey shirt and cambiasso inter Milan shirt. All came with Nike/adidas tags on. Would highly recommend.Β Β Link is here:Β https://www.soccerlord.se/product/leicester-city-fa-cup-final-football-shirt-20-21/

332E850C-363E-4857-8BE2-D1BC165CC616.png

Are they genuine?Β 
also r the sizes same as notmal or do ya need a size up?

2 hours ago, Kent-Fox said:

Are they genuine?Β 
also r the sizes same as notmal or do ya need a size up?

From the ones I have brought they seemΒ genuine as best can be. As I compared them to my other shirts and couldn't see where the difference was.Β 

Size wise I'dΒ say the same as well as I ordered medium for all my 4 shirtsΒ and that was a good fit.Β 

• Like 1