Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Maroon Kit

39 minutes ago, BakerLCFC said:

From the ones I have brought they seem genuine as best can be. As I compared them to my other shirts and couldn't see where the difference was. 

Size wise I'd say the same as well as I ordered medium for all my 4 shirts and that was a good fit. 

Ok thanks mate 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Kent-Fox said:

Ok thanks mate 

No worries. If you want I can send a picture of one of the ones I have brought if that helps.

I've ordered this shirt last night and when it arrives will compare to the one I brought at the club shop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, BakerLCFC said:

No worries. If you want I can send a picture of one of the ones I have brought if that helps.

I've ordered this shirt last night and when it arrives will compare to the one I brought at the club shop.

Yeah that be great would appreciate that. 

1 hour ago, Kent-Fox said:

Yeah that be great would appreciate that. 

Not a problem here you go. This is the Nigeria and Turkey shirts I brought. I also got the Nigeria socks you can see in the photo. 

I'll post the maroon ones side by side once the fa cup one arrives. 

FB193B48-BDAD-4A71-A6FA-89FB1D768E5E.jpeg

2E634AA2-E050-4D9A-B2B1-473A9C827A7E.jpeg

43C727FE-4620-4470-BC02-2BFE62ADEC7B.jpeg

53B6F04E-1A22-4940-9D03-E2B62A1111CC.jpeg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BakerLCFC said:

Not a problem here you go. This is the Nigeria and Turkey shirts I brought. I also got the Nigeria socks you can see in the photo. 

I'll post the maroon ones side by side once the fa cup one arrives. 

FB193B48-BDAD-4A71-A6FA-89FB1D768E5E.jpeg

2E634AA2-E050-4D9A-B2B1-473A9C827A7E.jpeg

43C727FE-4620-4470-BC02-2BFE62ADEC7B.jpeg

53B6F04E-1A22-4940-9D03-E2B62A1111CC.jpeg

They look brilliant 

thanks 

just ordered the maroon kit and the England 1990 away kit 🙌🏽

1 hour ago, Yes N'Didi said:

Anyone with an address in Thailand? King Power still have some in stock but delivery to Thailand address only.

I tried to get one of these as well. Would have thought they would send them to club shop.

On 21/06/2021 at 08:53, tickler28 said:

Heres another place selling with King Power but no other FA Cup or Bia Saigon badges

Screenshot_20210621-085101_Chrome.jpg

Is it the lighting or is that closer to what the actual colour of the shirt should be?

Use DHgate, they are a middle man as well as these lot but they are only about £14 delivered with the FA cup badge and logo, and also the money is held until you confirm you received the item. 

The colour is slightly lighter, but unless you're standing next to somebody wearing a real one nobody is going to point it out.

• Like 1

I managed to get one from JD Sports Ireland delivered to a friends parents address for £36....now I'm slightly concerned it could end up being the Wolves third shirt....saying that they sell for over £60 on ebay so its a win win either way 😆

• Haha 1

I'm trying to get a batch delivered from Jersey777 but they are driving me nuts tbh, I ordered 1 as a sample so I could see what they are like, they then messaged me about the payment and confirmed they could do it with the KING POWER and the FA Cup print etc, I asked if they could also print the correct newer Bia Siagon logo too which they confirmed so ordered a load more knowing I could sell on. The next day I noticed they changed the website to the Thailand sponsor and the Premier League player print for the FA Cup finals so I messaged them and they then said they couldn't do it any longer :ermm: they then changed their minds again to they could do them but would need to manufacture new 1s and would get back to me with a timescale but still waiting. If I do end up with a good batch I'll let you guys know and sell at a reasonable price 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

Use DHgate, they are a middle man as well as these lot but they are only about £14 delivered with the FA cup badge and logo, and also the money is held until you confirm you received the item. 

The colour is slightly lighter, but unless you're standing next to somebody wearing a real one nobody is going to point it out.

Do you have any sellers on DHgate that you would recommend as reliable and safe?

Also any information on sizing from any of the sellers would be helpful too! Like are they true to UK sizes or how off are they?

Cheers!

1 hour ago, studentofthegame said:

Do you have any sellers on DHgate that you would recommend as reliable and safe?

Also any information on sizing from any of the sellers would be helpful too! Like are they true to UK sizes or how off are they?

Cheers!

Use to be able to see pictures from other people who had ordered from the seller on the reviews, I think the sizing is 2 sizes smaller than the UK in general