Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Maroon Kit

4 hours ago, studentofthegame said:

Do you have any sellers on DHgate that you would recommend as reliable and safe?

Also any information on sizing from any of the sellers would be helpful too! Like are they true to UK sizes or how off are they?

Cheers!

i ordered from here.. see pic on previous page  Edit... bugger.. they have changed to the new strip :(

Edited by ozleicester

5 hours ago, studentofthegame said:

Do you have any sellers on DHgate that you would recommend as reliable and safe?

Also any information on sizing from any of the sellers would be helpful too! Like are they true to UK sizes or how off are they?

Cheers!

I previously ordered from wu717273 but they deleted their listing now I believe unfortunately. But bear in mind many of these are from the same original factory. 

I've just reordered another fa cup final one for my brother from from Spider_Jerseys, as they have decent reviews, and also stated they can do King Power in the questions and answers section. You'd have to message them to confirm on the king power if you buy as I've just chanced it (not too fussed if it comes with the Thailand sponsor personally). 

4 hours ago, FoxOnWheels said:

Use to be able to see pictures from other people who had ordered from the seller on the reviews, I think the sizing is 2 sizes smaller than the UK in general

I've bought a fair few large shirts and a medium and they have all been pretty much spot on / similar to their genuine versions.  Not sure on other sizes though.

11 minutes ago, BakerLCFC said:

My shirt from soccerlord has just arrived. Seems ok apart from the "4" on the fa cup patch and the premier League numbering. 

D28DADE0-405F-4BEC-8AB0-2FBE8589062B.jpeg

AD59ED6A-B9ED-4141-8E40-7F8B192E9C2C.jpeg

Yeah bit of a mashup, if you wanted you could get that sleeve patch changed. You would need nail varnish remover/acetone on the inside of that sleeve patch that should help dissolve the glue and peel it off, give it a wash and then iron a new 1 over the placement of the old patch 

9 hours ago, NasPb said:

Very disappointed the club haven't shown even the slightest interest in restocking. Too late now but ffs it would have been nice if they'd had done so

It’s crazy isn’t it, needed a reissue with winners badge on it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BakerLCFC said:

My shirt from soccerlord has just arrived. Seems ok apart from the "4" on the fa cup patch and the premier League numbering. 

D28DADE0-405F-4BEC-8AB0-2FBE8589062B.jpeg

AD59ED6A-B9ED-4141-8E40-7F8B192E9C2C.jpeg

Exactly the same for me, arrived this morning. They obviously ran out of 1s.

Edited by iancognito

9 hours ago, LestaFox92 said:

Don't think I've ever wanted a leicester shirt this much it's actually p***ing me off that the club haven't acknowledge or done something about it.

Just order one from Soccerlord. The link is a few replies back. Apart from the small issue with the FA Cup patch it's great.

3 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

It is really surprising considering the current owners retail background.

Same with in 2015/16 they only ordered 22500 home shirts because they thought we were going to be relegated lol

• Haha 2

Just a gut feeling, but I think if enough people contact the club, then there maybe a re-run of the maroon FA cup replica shirt. Apparently, I was told, Adidas will only consider it if the club ordered 10 000 or more shirts. 

The person at the store also suggested there was a problem marketing an old kit in such quantities  that would potentially affect sales of the new kit. However, I'm not convinced by that argument.

Personally, I'd pay £60 for replica cup final shirt and I'd like to bet more than 10 000 other supporters would.

Edited by MGLCFC
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, norwichfox said:

Are there none available anywhere with "King Power" shirt logo? Don't want a replica shirt that looks stuff all like the ones we played the final in.

My understanding is they were never sold with King Power on, only Thailand Smiles With You.

Now I managed to bag one of the later for myself about 5 minutes after the final, but must admit, I’d kinda like one with King Power and the FA Cup bits and pieces on.

On 26/06/2021 at 04:29, NasPb said:

Very disappointed the club haven't shown even the slightest interest in restocking. Too late now but ffs it would have been nice if they'd had done so

On 26/06/2021 at 18:37, LestaFox92 said:

Don't think I've ever wanted a leicester shirt this much it's actually p***ing me off that the club haven't acknowledge or done something about it.

They're probably quite close to releasing next season's kit and don't want to affect the sales of that.

It's quite understandable.

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

They're probably quite close to releasing next season's kit and don't want to affect the sales of that.

Yeah the shirt we win the cup in that's already gone out of stock like 3 times over the season is really gonna effect new shirt sales and if that actually is the reason that's even more of a joke.

The only thing effecting shirt sales is the fact they've not got stock of the shirt people want to actually buy cos I'm gonna buy the shirts I like regardless.

6 minutes ago, LestaFox92 said:

Yeah the shirt we win the cup in that's already gone out of stock like 3 times over the season is really gonna effect new shirt sales and if that actually is the reason that's even more of a joke.

The only thing effecting shirt sales is the fact they've not got stock of the shirt people want to actually buy cos I'm gonna buy the shirts I like regardless.

Given how much football kits cost these days (which is ridiculous at all clubs to be fair), then yeah, it will affect other shirt sales.

7 hours ago, MGLCFC said:

Just a gut feeling, but I think if enough people contact the club, then there maybe a re-run of the maroon FA cup replica shirt. Apparently, I was told, Adidas will only consider it if the club ordered 10 000 or more shirts. 

The person at the store also suggested there was a problem marketing an old kit in such quantities  that would potentially affect sales of the new kit. However, I'm not convinced by that argument.

Personally, I'd pay £60 for replica cup final shirt and I'd like to bet more than 10 000 other supporters would.

Ditto.

10 hours ago, StanSP said:

Given how much football kits cost these days (which is ridiculous at all clubs to be fair), then yeah, it will affect other shirt sales.

Maybe under usual circumstances yeah but as it's pretty obvious right now that demand is way bigger than supply it'd be stupid to take that view business wise imo.

1 hour ago, LestaFox92 said:

Maybe under usual circumstances yeah but as it's pretty obvious right now that demand is way bigger than supply it'd be stupid to take that view business wise imo.

Is it though? Like this is an 8 page thread on a forum that can reach silly numbers. I mean a few of you have kept busy with a little art project or ordered from dodgy Chinese suppliers…. But if I was at the club I’m not seeing “demand way bigger than supply” 

If I had to order 10,000 I’ve got no real evidence I’d sell that many, especially not at a time where it’s almost time to market and sell two new away kits. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

Is it though? Like this is an 8 page thread on a forum that can reach silly numbers. I mean a few of you have kept busy with a little art project or ordered from dodgy Chinese suppliers…. But if I was at the club I’m not seeing “demand way bigger than supply” 

If I had to order 10,000 I’ve got no real evidence I’d sell that many, especially not at a time where it’s almost time to market and sell two new away kits. 

They did a reprint of the PL winning kit with commemorative embroidery under the badge and sold it in a gift box. I seem to remember that took a while (over a year?) to sell out. Perhaps they have the numbers from that and decided it's not worth it for something that will probably sell slower than that one. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

Judging from the reaction to the classic football shirts kit room release, there's not just LCFC fans what would like one. 

The shirt was virtually sold out before Christmas. Despite it being associated with some decent wins, they never re-stocked and then even with a cup final, they never considered it. 

32 minutes ago, brucey said:

They did a reprint of the PL winning kit with commemorative embroidery under the badge and sold it in a gift box. I seem to remember that took a while (over a year?) to sell out. Perhaps they have the numbers from that and decided it's not worth it for something that will probably sell slower than that one. 

Aye and it cost over the market value, £150 - the shirts what remained were the very large sizes and smalls. 

The club are foolish - given the likely price of these shirts on eBay etc now, they could literally flog them at £100 if the order value was such a worry. Despite their retail background, the owners haven't improved one iota on the club shop or the ticket office side of things. In fact you argue the latter has got significantly worse. 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

13 hours ago, StanSP said:

Coz this isnt about being a Leicester fan, this is about maximising profits :)