Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Maroon Kit

Ok guys I've spoke to Jersey777 today and they've put a new batch of 500 into production so they can do the King Power print instead, this is the minimum they can really do realistically to make manufacturing worthwhile. I'll import a few myself to sell but I can't afford to do too many so if you wanna order direct with them their website is https://www.jersey777.net. Would recommend just dropping them a message too specifying exactly the correct print you want so you don't end up with the league version instead that they already have in stock 

202106251048477210392.jpg

Edited by Jace
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, AjcW said:

Is it though? Like this is an 8 page thread on a forum that can reach silly numbers. I mean a few of you have kept busy with a little art project or ordered from dodgy Chinese suppliers…. But if I was at the club I’m not seeing “demand way bigger than supply” 

If I had to order 10,000 I’ve got no real evidence I’d sell that many, especially not at a time where it’s almost time to market and sell two new away kits. 

On a fourm? this forum is a fraction of the leicester fanbase never mind the football fans that like nice shirts those 200 threads are usually the same 20-40 people with a new one here and there the fact you'd use this forum as a barometer instead of the fact they've sold out 3 times over is laughable.

31 minutes ago, LestaFox92 said:

On a fourm? this forum is a fraction of the leicester fanbase never mind the football fans that like nice shirts those 200 threads are usually the same 20-40 people with a new one here and there the fact you'd use this forum as a barometer instead of the fact they've sold out 3 times over is laughable.

If I was looking for a quick barometer of interest to justify buying 10,000 of something, I’d absolutely look on here. Im well aware it’s a small sample and there would be interest abroad… but here is as good an indicator as any.

Anyway other posters have got it spot on, it’ll detract from away kit sales so no chance at all they make it now… they might make it mid season or something in time for Christmas presents. Equally they might release it in 10 years like other old kits and make a fortune. 

17 minutes ago, AjcW said:

If I was looking for a quick barometer of interest to justify buying 10,000 of something, I’d absolutely look on here. Im well aware it’s a small sample and there would be interest abroad… but here is as good an indicator as any.

Anyway other posters have got it spot on, it’ll detract from away kit sales so no chance at all they make it now… they might make it mid season or something in time for Christmas presents. Equally they might release it in 10 years like other old kits and make a fortune. 

Personally I'd say 10,000 is too many, around 3000 I would have said would have been good number, there's no additional work involved its manufacturing the same shirt thats already been designed and manufactured thousands of times already this season. When we won the league in 2015/16 over 100,000 fakes were manufactured just of the home shirt alone just to give some idea of the potential demand that can happen 

Edited by Jace
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, AjcW said:

A football forum is not a good indicator of demand especially due the fact most people that post on the forum are more in the know than the average fan and therefore tend not to miss out on things plus it's a very very small fraction of our actual fanbase the queue of a thousand or more that lasted over a week is wayyyyy more indicative of demand.

Yeah I forgot you lot two were Leicester's business minds might as well stop releasing retro kits cos it'll damage new shirt sales lol that 5 head logic. 

17 minutes ago, LestaFox92 said:

A football forum is not a good indicator of demand especially due the fact most people that post on the forum are more in the know than the average fan and therefore tend not to miss out on things plus it's a very very small fraction of our actual fanbase the queue of a thousand or more that lasted over a week is wayyyyy more indicative of demand.

Yeah I forgot you lot two were Leicester's business minds might as well stop releasing retro kits cos it'll damage new shirt sales lol that 5 head logic. 

Are you…. Okay? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LestaFox92 said:

Bit touchy. 

On 28/06/2021 at 16:41, Jace said:

Ok guys I've spoke to Jersey777 today and they've put a new batch of 500 into production so they can do the King Power print instead, this is the minimum they can really do realistically to make manufacturing worthwhile. I'll import a few myself to sell but I can't afford to do too many so if you wanna order direct with them their website is https://www.jersey777.net. Would recommend just dropping them a message too specifying exactly the correct print you want so you don't end up with the league version instead that they already have in stock 

202106251048477210392.jpg

Had a look on the website this shirt is red not maroon.

14 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

Check this Chelsea joker out!! God knows where he got a stitched FA Cup final 2021 done but £250 for a fake £10 knock off....maybe he's seeking revenge for the VAR disallowed goal 😆

Screenshot_20210701-171600_Depop.jpg

£7.99 shipping? Rip off.

On 14/06/2021 at 00:03, BakerLCFC said:

This shirt has just dropped on soccerlord. Used this site loads the shirts are very good quality. Got my tielemans Belgium shirt, niddi Nigeria shirt, cags turkey shirt and cambiasso inter Milan shirt. All came with Nike/adidas tags on. Would highly recommend.  Link is here: https://www.soccerlord.se/product/leicester-city-fa-cup-final-football-shirt-20-21/

332E850C-363E-4857-8BE2-D1BC165CC616.png

I gave this shop a go and my shirt seems very decent quality, thanks!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NasPb said:

can you link the seller? thanks pal

Here's one but if you look there are others. It depends what you are looking for. Mine came from adam-athletic but it's not showing now. Have a look at this link

https://www.dhgate.com/product/2020-2021-tracksuit-hoodies-jacket-20-21/651211208.html?d1_page_num=1&dspm=pcen.sp.list.4.AGSqJ4aoctwWF3tfoTqw&resource_id=651211208&scm_id=search.LIST...NDBADF|1|0|ER-B.#s1-0-1;searl|0232235506:4

• Like 1

If anyone's interested; classic football shirts have some LCFC shirts from this past season. White away with league sponsor and a black keeper shirt with no sponsor, amongst others (not a maroon though unfortunately) 

https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/nsearch/?q=leicester#?keywords=leicester&search_return=all&sort_by_field=Newest+Season

Edited by ianormondroyd

1 hour ago, ianormondroyd said:

If anyone's interested; classic football shirts have some LCFC shirts from this past season. White away with league sponsor and a black keeper shirt with no sponsor, amongst others (not a maroon though unfortunately) 

https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/nsearch/?q=leicester#?keywords=leicester&search_return=all&sort_by_field=Newest+Season

They did have maroon but they sold out in minutes.