Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

OH Leuven Thread 2021/22

1 hour ago, Bonanza said:

1.5M is a lot of money for a youngster who failed during his loan spell at Zulte Waregem last season...

Very big risk! I don't like it...

I saw the video of the Nigerian winger... seems like a solid option for the flanks. Than I see this name popping up and than I think... is this the player they had their eyes on all summer to replace Henry with? These kind of players are not reinforcements. If this the best we can get we might as well put Schrijvers in the striker position. I rather have Lamkel Zé than... he scores goals and is a complete nutter with low IQ, but at least he's entertaining.

Edited by Phugalu

1 hour ago, Phugalu said:

I saw the video of the Nigerian winger... seems like a solid option for the flanks. Than I see this name popping up and than I think... is this the player they had their eyes on all summer to replace Henry with? These kind of players are not reinforcements. If this the best we can get we might as well put Schrijvers in the striker position. I rather have Lamkel Zé than... he scores goals and is a complete nutter with low IQ, but at least he's entertaining.

Seems to me like they missed all their targets and are now panicking because we still don't have enough players...

A lot was promised, but I don't think they can deliver...

We'll see. I'm not going to burn down new players in advance, especially a young one like Colassin. It's true he had a bad loan spell at Zulte but to be fair, he barely got the chance to prove himself as he didn't really get any games or minutes. He's still only 20, he's Belgian and he comes from the Anderlecht academy which has a very good reputation. I like to see the glass half full in this case.

35 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

New centre back signed from Villareal - 3 year deal

14 appearances in all competitions whilst on loan at Getafe last season

14 games for Getafe last season, but he spend the majority of his career playing for Villareal's B team in the Spanish 3th division...

This was his 'highlight' last season:

Edited by Bonanza

16 minutes ago, Bonanza said:

14 games for Getafe last season, but he spend the majority of his career playing for Villareal's B team in the Spanish 3th division...

This was his 'highlight' last season:

I’ll take this as a we need body’s let’s just sign someone 

1 hour ago, KlaaZ said:

We supposedly made a bid of 3M for this guy.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/sory-kaba/profil/spieler/355689

I thought I recognised the name!

I follow Elche, he played for them a few years ago when they were in the 3rd tier

Usually played in a 2 alongside a player called Nino - "big man, little man combo"

Big tall striker to flick it on to a smaller quicker striker, decent at holding up the ball from what I can remember

He was doing okay with Elche in Spain 2nd tier and moved to Dijon in Ligue 1 in the January for a few million, looks like his time there was underwhelming but has done alright since moving to Midtjylland

Could be a decent signing, definitely the kind of player where you need crosses into the box or another striker playing off him though

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KlaaZ said:

We supposedly made a bid of 3M for this guy.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/sory-kaba/profil/spieler/355689

This is the kind of player we should sign!!!

Let's hope we can sign him, because both Levante and Cadiz are interested as well. According to Danish media Kaba prefers a move to Spain...

Edited by Bonanza

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Really don't think Leuven deserve to be 2-0 down at half time, all the luck just seems to be going Antwerps way today

The problem is, we can't keep blaming it on bad luck. Against Eupen we started off as the better team as well, without result. Against Cercle and Zulte we were the better team too, but only barely managed to draw. 

• Like 1