Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Chelsea away match thread

Just to be clear I couldn’t give a flying **** if it was a penalty or not. It wasn’t given, and any penalty Chelsea aren’t given against us is sweet ****ing justice for 1997.

****, and I can’t mean this strongly enough, Chelsea.

• Like 3

Why are people going on about Youri's so-called "penalty"?

Anywhere else on the field, the call would still be the same. A player with the ball goes to kick the ball and an opposing players comes from behind and sticks a leg in without touching the ball. CORRECT CALL 100%! 

that would have been a soft penalty at best. You're doesn't even swing that hard and even stops short of following thru. Werner the big cry baby collapses like he really wanted that penalty. All he did was jumped in front not much else. Signs of desperation!

2 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Never a pen. You can't just put your foot in front of somebody about to strike the ball and expect a penalty. Tielemans was already in his downswing, nothing he could do to avoid it.

The Chelsea player endangered himself with that reckless move. I'm sure the pundits who were arguing for a penalty tonight were calling a similar recent incident a travesty when it was given the other way. 

Think i'll be the first one to give some credit to Chelsea. They not only look great in attack but also smother us every time we get the ball anytime in their half. We need to try go a bit more direct. Vardy needs to run down the channels, just to get us the ball up there. Anything through the middle gets swallowed up! 

3 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Who says you can't? There is no rule to say that. Vardy has done it plenty of times just getting his football inbetween the ball and player 

Don’t bring Vardy into this. No penalty, ref said no, VAR said no, and I agree with them :scarf: