Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Chelsea away match thread

1 minute ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Hopefully Burnley can do us a favour. 

if they do we would still need to better against Spurs than Liverpool do against Palace I think.

the disaster isnt tonight, its Newcastle, Southampton, Fulham

• Thanks 1

Guest StevieLynex

Given that Man City or Chelsea will win the Champions League, I thought that we will have four other teams in the Champions League?

Huge credit to Chelsea. They really have been extremely well up for this. We cannot cope with them at all tonight. Wrong setup, we need to be able to deal without Evans. Stop insisting on 3 atb when you're being found out. It's disappointing, but on this form, few teams will beat Chelsea.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Great response, I would love to see which part is incorrect. Already rumours Youri is waiting to sign a new contract depending on champions league. Gosens also stalling until our status is confirmed....

How about the part claiming "bottle job"??

It's e season where we've been undone by significant injuries to key players. 

Barnes - bottled it.

Evans - bottled it. 

Justin - bottled it. 

Pereira - bottled it. 

How about, we are a team that has done exceptionally well to be competing for a top 4 spot given the injury list.

A team that has just won the FA Cup. 

We don't have the squad of Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City. 

Incorrect enough for you???

Game over top 5, and an FA Cup, not to bad, gutted of course we wont get top 4, but that's the reality. Sometimes we are just a bit to sluggish and cautious and its cost us overall. Still happy overall.

Just now, Brooksy said:

Anyone else not arsed? We won the cup, its been a great season 

I’m surprised people are surprised we’ve been shit tonight. I expected nothing else.

• Like 2