Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Chelsea away match thread

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

I wonder if he’s done it to help Madders. In the back three formation I always felt Madders dropped too deep..... Perez worries me as he never does enough when he is on the wing. 

Whatever happens happens. I’ve decided that I’m not going to get down if we lose, it’s been a remarkable season and as much as I want top four, I can’t get on at a group of players who have just delivered the one thing this club has been longing for, for years.

It has been an incredible season, and we have done remarkably well considering all of the injuries we’ve had, key players not in form and extra work load of the EL. To win a trophy and challenge for the top four with a squad depth far inferior to those immediately around us is incredible. The lads have done us proud this season, I only hope we can hold onto key players and continue to grow, we are a couple of players away from being even better, next season if we end up in the EL, I think we will win it. 

Go out there lads and enjoy it’d you’ve earned it, whatever the result, I’ll see you at the KP next season, as the FA cup holders... 

Nice sentiments...You have often been on the critical side though also often fair

Perspectives, but just not tuning in with my opinions...Lets see what they can do tonight...;)

Well battled lads.

Anybody who thought that it was going to be anything other than like that is kidding themselves. All the homes teams are going to get a boost in these fixtures, never mind one that’s gunning for revenge from a few days ago. Rodgers had played Maddison and Perez as much to chase around after the ball and look to keep it tight.

It’s just about worked, but he might accelerate putting in the plan for the second half which I’m guessing involves Nacho.

• Like 1

Just now, Mark_w said:

Tielemans just hacked at the back of his legs in the box, how can it not be?

He has possession of the ball and he ran in front of his foot without touching the ball…

I have to admit I thought it was a pen at first, but, I don’t believe he touched it?

Maddison and Perez at the latest local house rave last night - sorry we can’t run boys, too much pop last night! Doesn’t matter though, we know you’ll always forgive and forget.

Get the pair of clowns off and our recent most saviour Kel on with Praet.

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Clt1900 said:

Mr. Vardy isolated. Fofana is the only bright spot so far.

Castagne has done well

They will tire 2nd half. Their plan was come out all guns blazing and go in winning. Kante clearly isn't fit so was used first half. Brendan is on it! Let's go for it 2nd half. I'm surprisingly chilled so far. Vardy shithouse written all over it!

Edited by Hales
  • Like 2

Perez off for Kelechi. Get Maddison on Jorginho in the press. Let Ndidi and Tielemans sit deeper. Get Thomas and Albroghton affecting the game further up.

Chelsea have played through the midfield far too easily. 

Just now, KrefelderFox666 said:

Should be 3/4-0 down. Chelsea are sharper, want it more. We looked lost. No way this will stay 0-0. We need some changes at HT. How was that not a penalty?

Cos he jumped in front of tielemans just as he was about to kick the ball

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chrisfox said:

Mason Mount is a decent player, but **** me SKy commentary is embarressing

He did absolutely skin two of our players when he had no right to. Brilliant player, makes things happen, adds excitement to the game (which the commentators thrive on). I’ll give them this one.

1 minute ago, Mark_w said:

Tielemans just hacked at the back of his legs in the box, how can it not be?

Did he even play for the ball though? Seems to me he just planted his foot in Tielemans way. More akin to an attempt to tackle than anything else 

• Like 3