Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Chelsea away match thread

1 minute ago, Sunbury Fox said:

He won't make changes until at least 60 minutes. Very rarely does.

I'll be absolutely fuming if he doesn't. I'm not one for criticism as he knows infinitely more than me but ANYONE can see that the result is only going one way if it stays as is. 

Unfortunately it feels like it's only a matter of time for them.

Maddison and perez have largely been ineffective, when we get the ball we slow it down quite quickly, possibly a tactic but you need to create some sort decent movement, every time they go forward they look like scoring.

Oh well at least Graham souness will be able to wax lyrical about how brilliant Chelsea are after full time and how poor we are!

1 minute ago, Leeds Fox said:

If Rodgers waits to make changes because he doesn’t want to hook someone at half time, and it costs us, it will be an absolute travesty. 

Clearly not working, make a change. 

Or we’re playing for a point, so the game plan is working so far. 

It’s negative and not good to watch, but honestly its not the worst strategy for this particular fixture. If we tried to attack Chelsea we would get caught on the break quite easily, they have so much pace going forward.

A draw leaves everything to the last day, but right now i’d be delighted with a point. 

3 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Souness is a serious numpty. Fofanas fault for the handball!!! What a pleb.

Yeah, heard him say that. Just a bitter old man that hates everyone apart from the big clubs, especially upstarts like us.

2 minutes ago, bennytwohats said:

I dunno how some of you can say that’s not a penalty and keep a straight face.

I mean I’ll take it, but that’s a huge let off for us

100% a penalty. Except the ref didn’t give it so it ain’t one. We get our own back for Ehrland Johnson’s dive!

1 minute ago, yorkie1999 said:

Souness is a serious numpty. Fofanas fault for the handball!!! What a pleb.

Not what he said at all. Hasselbaink said he should be heading that cleanly in to the net, Souness said the pressure from Fofana meant it hit his hand instead, in other words not blaming Werner like Hasselbaink was. 

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

I'm sorry, but posts like this are really out of order.

Huh? 

Why do you say that, bud?

We’ve had plenty of chances to seal top four and have been very timid. 

I’d like to see more drive, more urgency and a bit more oomph...

You might not agree, but I don’t think my opinion is really out of order! 

Part of me thinks we’re going to Sh*thouse it, part of me thinks they’re going to Erland Johnsen it and I’ll be in a seething rage until 2am. 

Yes Livid ;)

Edited by Livid
  • Haha 1