Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Chelsea away match thread

Just now, Fox 4 Life said:

Great response, I would love to see which part is incorrect. Already rumours Youri is waiting to sign a new contract depending on champions league. Gosens also stalling until our status is confirmed....

All paper talk

Guest Col city fan

Both Perez and Maddison are actually quite embarrassing tonight. 
Just constantly falling over 

I do like Rodgers, I do like this Leicester team. When we're good, we're so, so good. Some of the entertainment under Rodgers has been sublime, we've played some of the best football this club has played in my lifetime. I do mean that. 

But fvck me, when we're shit under Rodgers we're REAAAAALLLLYYY shit. 

• Haha 1

If this performance is down to hangovers then that’s unacceptable the season has 2 games left they can go and celebrate get pi55ed after the Spurs Game we should have full focus to try to get the highest place we possibly can. It Pi55 it away on a few too many beers !!

The cup final will be used as an excuse but Chelsea only made 2 outfield changes from Saturday. We've made 1. Yet we look like a bottom half team who came to park the bus.