Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Chelsea away match thread

1 minute ago, ian__marshall said:

Why on earth are we still trying to park the bus?!? Its all or nothing now, let's give them a game. 

Because of GD coming in to play if both us and Liverpool win on Sunday... 

Alright calm down lads. We have done well and won a cup.   Punching above our weight  as usual and its hard against these "bigger" clubs.

Anything can happen with liverpool dropping points and maybe we pull it off

Maybe we dont. 

We cant blame this one game when we have lost games we should have won etc.

Still got europa no matter what.

Edited by Jattdogg
  • Like 2

Perez is just a non player. Doesn't actually do anything well. We need a replacement for him next session for sure. Vardy also has given nothing today and let's not even both with madders. 

• Like 2

If we finish out of of the top 4 it wouldn't be because of today. That Chelsea away was always going to be a tall order and we knew that the our last three games would be insanely difficult.

We should've beat Southampton and Newcastle.

• Like 1

Thos game was lost at half time. The minute Rodgers sent out an unchaged side, it was only going to end one way. 

I'm not even going to criticise him. He's delivered a great season. An FA cup and 5th place. Fair play. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Brooksy said:

Anyone else not arsed? We won the cup, its been a great season 

I wouldn't say I'm not arsed but I'm certainly not distraught and not about to turn on the team or question their character.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, EnderbyFox said:

70 minutes and Perez is still on with 73% pass completion and possession lost 9 times 

No wonder Praet wants out lol

I have to agree with this. Praet is about as fluffy as Perez, but why he gets so few chances compared to Ayoze is quite bewildering.

1 minute ago, StevieLynex said:

Given that Man City or Chelsea will win the Champions League, I thought that we will have four other teams in the Champions League?

Ffs. How many times do we have to go through this one? It only matters if Chelsea win the CL but finish 5th. It's not relevant. 

It's hard not to be arsed when you've been in the top 4 for the best part of 2 seasons running.

Thinking of this. If we finish 5th or above, we've once again continued our improvement and growth as a club. Consolidated our place as a top 6 club, and won a major trophy. 

• Like 1

Incredibly proud of the lads over the course of season, winning the Cup was incredible.  But, the stats don't lie. This team for whatever reason chokes on top 4 position at the run in, despite holding great positions approaching it. That will be the challenge, to somehow break the end of season blow out, regardless of where we are.

• Like 3