Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Chelsea away match thread

Just now, shen said:

I have to agree with this. Praet is about as fluffy as Perez, but why he gets so few chances compared to Ayoze is quite bewildering.

Praet isn't fluffy! He has a lot more grit than perez. I have always thought there is favoritism  to Madders and Perez. Its really odd!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Paddy. said:

I wouldn't say I'm not arsed but I'm certainly not distraught and not about to turn on the team or question their character.

This. Any side winning the cup can't be lacking character or dare I say, bottle.

Expected more of a performance tonight, however. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kushiro said:

This is literally three days after his clever anticipation led to the goal that won us our first ever FA Cup.

Cleaver anticipation? I think you are giving him far too much credit there. 

Rodgers has cost us this here 

Kelechi is the only attacker we have capable of pulling something out of nothing right now.

Playing Perez and Maddison completely left us toothless. Rodgers got this wrong today

Just now, dayday said:

Let’s not paper over the cracks , we have been poor since the Prague game.

I was thinking since we parked the bus against Man City same as last season. Manager changes and shows that he doesn't trust the players to play against the top team and then we play with no confidence afterwards (although Morrison injuries don't help)

Perez has been appalling. One thing that really disappointed me is we know Chilwell can’t handle fast players. Should have just stuck Riccy on at HT and gone for it. We’ve basically sat back and just let Chelsea eventually score.