Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Chelsea away match thread

39 minutes ago, casablancas said:

I seriously don’t get the negativity. Fcuking crazy. 

I like it. When this place is positive before a game, it usually ends up in a humping! 

2 minutes ago, Beechey said:

I'm so calm. Not normally like this. For me, our season is already a success.

Same, all nerves and anxiety gone. Even if we don’t get CL. We won the FA cup, thats progress.

CL qualification will be icing on the cake but we aren’t favourites in my eyes.

• Like 2

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, adam said:

Isn't it about time they retired Martin Tyler. What a ****ing irritant.

Has he said ' And, it's livvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Just now, wardyfox86 said:

The amount of media outlets claiming if we win, we'll be "on the verge of Champions League"

Really?? How much research can you NOT do?

As the infamous Spurs fan once said "you do the maffs" 

We will because we’ll have 69 points and max Chelsea can finish on is 67 and Liverpool 69.

45 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I wonder if he’s done it to help Madders. In the back three formation I always felt Madders dropped too deep..... Perez worries me as he never does enough when he is on the wing. 

Whatever happens happens. I’ve decided that I’m not going to get down if we lose, it’s been a remarkable season and as much as I want top four, I can’t get on at a group of players who have just delivered the one thing this club has been longing for, for years.

It has been an incredible season, and we have done remarkably well considering all of the injuries we’ve had, key players not in form and extra work load of the EL. To win a trophy and challenge for the top four with a squad depth far inferior to those immediately around us is incredible. The lads have done us proud this season, I only hope we can hold onto key players and continue to grow, we are a couple of players away from being even better, next season if we end up in the EL, I think we will win it. 

Go out there lads and enjoy it’d you’ve earned it, whatever the result, I’ll see you at the KP next season, as the FA cup holders... 

Nice sentiments...You have often been on the critical side though also often fair

Perspectives, but just not tuning in with my opinions...Lets see what they can do tonight...;)

Definitely some knee-boos from Chelsea fans there, just for those in the back that thought it might have just been us doing the knuckle-dragging on Saturday.