Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Chelsea A Post Match Thread

Set up far to negatively from the start. Expect us to be far more positive against Spurs. Confident those with tickets will cheer us to victory!

That Pérez miss though ffs. He had so much time to set himself properly. So frustrating from a technically gifted player.

I thought we’d win one and lose one of these games. Happy with the way they’ve gone.

Think Burnley will take points off Liverpool.

2 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Two top five finishes in a row, European football two seasons in a row, won the FA Cup, won away to Arsenal, Manchester City, Manchester United & Tottenham in the same season, beaten the champions at home, won our Europa group all with multiple injuries. 

I'm sorry, it's just not good enough :whistle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Blue-fox said:

The players were knackered. We were never getting a result here. People can’t go in on Perez when Maddison was invisible. 

How did rudiger not get booked? And chilwell really is a willy puller

Atleast Maddison gets subbed off for doing **** all how does Perez manage to stay on he’s honestly garbage 

Just now, Tuna said:

Clearly off. Why have him waste a space on the bench if he never gets on. Same with Under.

That's what I don't understand? OK he is probably leaving but why put him on the bench then? We needed fresh legs and he could have helped Youri. I'd rather try him over Perez or Madders at the moment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, baldeagle said:

There’s some short memories in here . 

lmao innit 

it's almost as if we didn't win the fa cup two days ago 

chelsea, at home with a crowd, wounded after cup defeat were always going to be up for it

we were always going to be a bit knackered probably

fair enough, be disappointed but all this 'disgusting' shit is just a bit sad really 

• Like 4

Same as the past 2/3 months. Pragmatic, slow and ponderous first 60. Much better when Brendan grows a pair and let's us get bodies up the pitch and attack.

I hope we manage to sign some attacking players that Rodgers believes in next season because it's really poor turning up with no desire to score in the first 45 of games.

Went pretty much as expected with Chelsea just scoring less. Still fancy Liverpool to slip up v Burnley tomorrow and fancy we can see off a very average Spurs team at home.

P.s That Perez miss late on, that's why some of us like our attacking players to be good at attacking. 

Fair play to Kel again, took his chance very well.

• Like 1

To be fair I'm absolutely elated with an FA Cup this season.  But honestly, if we are to miss out on the Champions League then I'd rather we skip the Europa League as well.

Sure the purists might love the idea of Thursday night games against the likes of Lugano, Krasnodar, Ferencvaros etc but I personally couldn't give a toss.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FoxOnWheels said:

Atleast Maddison gets subbed off for doing **** all how does Perez manage to stay on he’s honestly garbage 

I've came to the conclusion that he was so absent that BR actually forgot he was still on until he cleared London with that late attempt. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bert said:

Leicester 1-2 Fulham

Leicester 0-1 Villa

Leicester 0-3 West Ham

Leicester 1-3 Leeds

Leicester 2-4 Newcastle 

Ultimately this has led us to where we are. But where we are now Perez is looking at costing us top 4

• Haha 1