Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Chelsea A Post Match Thread

Bottled it again! That was a horrible performance. Thomas and Perez very poor and Chelsea showed how beatable they could've been with their petulance and gamesmanship as soon as any pressure was applied (albeit too little too late).

Same top 4 again. Actually thought we might crack it for 30 seconds on Sunday. Oh well.

Chilwell did a good job ensuring he'll forever be hated at lcfc. Look forward to him shitting it at the KO next season.

To be fair, it all makes perfect sense now.  Our players, to a man, were saving their energy and efforts for the mini brawl at the end!  I spent 90 minutes wondering why they weren't really trying but now it's all clear....

But yeah, we won the FA Cup so no biggie.

Surley nobody can defend perez now? Genuinely I need someone to tell me what his use is right now. 

Why does kasper absolutley refuse to to catch a ball on the 6 yard box? Sorry but it shouldn't be being kneed in.... 

Chilwell is a **** an absolutely massive ****. I dunno why he has such a problem with us but he's spent his Chelsea career making sure we have one with him 

Why was Rudiger not booked for kicking off the whole kerfuffle? And why did we not bring the aggression that we showed towards the end earlier on? Also, is there some kind of beef between Ben and Ricardo? 

It was always going to be a big ask to come here and do a job, especially when they’ve got the home fans back in and with the players we have out/not firing. Performance could’ve been better though and the system just didn’t work from the get go. 

Nacho has to start the final game.

• Like 1

It’s disappointing to lose. Why didn’t Rodgers learn his lesson from United at home last season? Setting up to frustrate them and hope we can nick a result with 20 to go. 

• Like 2

Hard to be so angry after Saturday but I am really confused about what Rodgers was trying to achieve today. No Nacho, 2 subs, Perez, no half time subs. Very strange indeed. 

Could do with some reinforcements in the Summer if he doesnt trust Praet to make any difference and we need to name 7 defensive subs a match.

Fingers crossed for the final game. Europa and FA cup would be a brilliant season still.