Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Chelsea A Post Match Thread

Win that game and qualify for the Champions League.  We were utterly pathetic until they were 2-0 up.  

I don't mind losing when we play well and come up against quality opposition, but we didn't turn up today.  That's the disappointing bit.

Atrocious.

• Like 3

Guest bennytwohats
Just now, Vestan Pance said:

Carrying 2 players in Maddison and Perez all game. Maddison deserves a second chance next season but Perez can go tomorrow for me.

Don’t forget Vardy. And as much as I love him Youri was awful tonight. Useless to single people out in a performance like that.

We are out of steam

That's why Maddison has to stay on the pitch. No chance he skies that like Perez did.

I know his attitude is awful at times but his quality can't be denied.

Play him as a number 10 with a the shackles off. He buries that chance.

The top four wasn’t chucked tonight. It was against Southampton and Newcastle.

You can’t go to Stamford bridge needing a win. 

Out of our hands now, as we all expected it to be. Number of things I didn’t agree with tonight;

1. Maddison going off, despite not playing well he has a match winner in him. 
2. Perez staying on, he was dreadful again, week after week he fails to turn up, he is simply not good enough for us. 

I’m just disappointed for football, we could have been a shining light in what has been a season marred with controversy (ESL) but we chucked it a few weeks ago throwing away points against the saints and Newcastle. 

Burnley getting something tomorrow is highly unlikely but stranger things have happened. 

I just hope and pray we hold onto our better players, but I’m worried we may lose some to CL sides.

Ultimately disappointed we’ve imploded again, but it just takes the shine off what has been an excellent season. 

Edited by Pliskin
  • Like 2

All I can say is, if you keep picking Perez then 9 times out of 10 you are going to be disappointed. Dreadful player and picking him over Iheanacho tonight was always going to be a poor decision.

Oh well, disappointing we've thrown the Champions League away again but I won't care when we're lined on the streets for the open top bus tour or throwing beach balls around at The Torch again in August. You can't win 'em all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Shouldn’t be annoyed but I am because that was our downfall. Shocking formation, shocking attitude, fell for their bait. 

As for Chilwell, good luck at the KP mate, you are going to need it 

He’s not gonna wanna take a throw in in front of L1 is he. 

I wouldn’t call tonight “bottling it” we were away to Chelsea. 2 young lads made mistakes for the goals. Perez should’ve finished that chance at the end. Maddison would’ve. 

come on Chris wood get a hat tRick against Liverpool tomorrow.

Just now, Harry96 said:

Perez blood on his hands. As bad as madders has been since injury you’d have him in that position all day long instead of ayoze.

It's only a game :ph34r:

• Like 4