Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Chelsea A Post Match Thread

1 minute ago, FantasticMrFox&Son said:

Come on people, we won the FA Cup and have European football guaranteed, let's not call any of the players out.

The European football is a waste of time unless its the CL. We wont take it seriously. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Strokes said:

Give over, it’s still all to play for you melt.

All to play for? Have you seen Liverpool's fixtures? Burnley just got spanked 4-0 at home to Leeds. By the time we kick a ball vs Spurs we'll have to beat them by three to have any chance, with Liverpool playing retirement home Palace on the last day.

In all fairness, we blew it at home to Newcastle, not tonight.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

It is pretty crazy how we will drop out of the top 4 right at the end of the season just like last season, i doubt that's ever happened to any team before, but it always seemed likely.

But I'd still happily sacrifice playing a few matches in the Champions league for our FA Cup glory.

and the 60 million that goes with it!

3 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

it is bitter, but if there's one place you don't have to apologise for having that attitude about him it's here!

for the record I completely agree - but he's an absolutely perfect fit for Chelsea. We got £50m for him. Live and let live. 

Its not bitter as I'm not bothered about him leaving us for Chelsea. I hate the fact that he's disrespected us in so many ways over the last few days in what he's said and how he's behaved. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, gw_leics772 said:

Has praet done a shit on Rodgers sandwich?

Clearly off. Why have him waste a space on the bench if he never gets on. Same with Under.

• Like 1

Losing 2-1 to Chelsea 3 days after winning the fa cup

17 shots to 7 down

isn't that bad.

The problem and the real frustration is

That are 2nd shot was in the 70th min

When already 2-0 down

We were never in the game

We are better than that

• Like 1

Just now, Paddy. said:

Some serious stick for Madders and Perez but let's be honest here, Vardy was anonymous for the entire 90 minutes except for that daft flick that partially led to their goal.

Vardy needs replacing. Not been in a game for months 

Just now, ClaphamFox said:

I'd love to know the back story of the Chilwell v Ricardo thing. They seemed to hate each other's guts.

I think Ricardo took exception to Chilwell being a cheating little ****. Was embarrassing from BC

• Like 4

That’s the second time this season Perez has skyed a great chance late on that’s cost us points, the other being Palace away.

If we miss out on top 4 then tonight isn’t the reason, it’s losing nearly half of our home games. That being said, absolutely disgusting performance this evening.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, 1994fox said:

I don’t think Maddison misses that chance.

That’s why he’s got to play.

Maddison would've been on the half way rolling around asking for a free kick. Neither good enough atm.

• Like 1