Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Farrington fox

Under

23 hours ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

I don't think clearing off down the tunnel on his phone whilst we were 4-0 down to Newcastle went down too well ......

He hasn't been seen since. 

Might have been sent back to Roma early. He just posted this on insta

15908EEC-4E66-49FE-B183-7C8CB0EEC9DF.jpeg

I’d say Cengis was the one player that literally flew UNDER the radar and was gone before fans were back in stadiums. 

On a serious note there is a decent player inside that plump package. I just don’t think we are the club to realize him. I reckon Roma are probably trying to offload him to anyone that will take him. It’s a shame really as he had a real opportunity with us but he couldn’t meet the challenge. Doesn’t mean he’s a bad player

• Like 1

Milan, torna l'idea Cengiz Under. Ma la Roma vuole almeno 15 milioni di euro

https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-a/milan-torna-l-idea-cengiz-under-ma-la-roma-vuole-almeno-15-milioni-di-euro-1537569

Milan, torna l'idea Cengiz Under. Ma la Roma vuole almeno 15 milioni di euro

Milan, the Cengiz Under idea is back. But Rome wants at least 15 million euros

His name had already been linked to AC Milan in the winter transfer session, now that the summer one is upon us: Cengiz Under - reports gazzetta.it - would be back on the Rossoneri's radar. The 23-year-old Turkish attacking midfielder's card is still owned by Roma: the loan experience at Leicester was not exciting and therefore the most likely prospect currently is a return to base, with prospects of an immediate sale if the right offer arrives. 15 million could be the basis on which to enter into negotiations: the player's contract with Roma, extended in the summer of 2019, is still valid for two seasons, until 2023.

thank you google for translatations 

Edited by Gazi Giray

25 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

RIP Chubby Cengo, you will be missed.

adamı oynatmadan gömdünüz len  kostok illa bir dalga geçme boyutunuz olacak çabi ne len ? 

you buried the man even without playing , kostok 

Edited by Gazi Giray

Just now, Gazi Giray said:

adamı oynatmadan gömdünüz len hain kostok illa bir dalga geçme boyutunuz olacak çabi ne len ? 

I’m sorry Gazi Giray but let’s be honest, he’s a Turkish Dimi Gray.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gazi Giray said:

adamı oynatmadan gömdünüz len  kostok illa bir dalga geçme boyutunuz olacak çabi ne len ? 

Fvck off with this. He’s left, it didn’t work, leave  in peace.