Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Christian Fuchs Leaving

Another one! 2 in the space of 5 minutes!

I’m going to stop refreshing the page!

I think it’s hugely underrated what he did for the squad off the pitch. Another absolute legend! 

And then there were just 3 immortals remaining!

Good luck in whatever comes next Fuchs!

Thanks for the memories!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Another one! 2 in the space of 5 minutes!

I’m going to stop refreshing the page!

I think it’s hugely underrated what he did for the squad off the pitch. Another absolute legend! 

And then there were just 3 immortals remaining!

Good luck in whatever comes next Fuchs!

Thanks for the memories!

Kasper, Marc, Big Dan Amartey.....isn't there another one? :whistle:

Unforgettable contributions from both Wes and Christian.

Once fans are back in grounds, we need to start inviting the retired immortals back for half-time chats on the pitch with Birch - would allow fans to show appreciation and give morale a boost for the 2nd half.

• Like 2

I can't think of a better pro in modern times. Extremely dedicated and reliable on the pitch and also has all the time in the world for the fans. 

A lot of the younger players coming through could learn a lot from him. 

Has a wand of a left foot too. His crossing and striking of a ball is incredible.

• Like 1

Interesting its 'leaving' rather than retirement. Obvious assumption is a MLS deal but wonder if he will want to stick around somewhere in the UK for another season? 

Be great if he had an opportunity to play at KP again infront of a full crowd, even if it is for the opposition. 

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

Interesting its 'leaving' rather than retirement. Obvious assumption is a MLS deal but wonder if he will want to stick around somewhere in the UK for another season? 

Be great if he had an opportunity to play at KP again infront of a full crowd, even if it is for the opposition. 

I thought he always wanted to be a kicker in the NFL?  (Has anyone ever won the PL and the SuperbOwl?)