Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Christian Fuchs Leaving

Just an incredible player, but a better person.

I remember him scoring (with very long hair) for Schalke at the Bernabau against Real Madrid in the Champions League. 

Was incredible for us, one of my favourite ever players to wear a city shirt. I genuinely think Nugent is number one, Fuchs second, Vardy third.

It ain't all about goals!

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

I really miss him. Just such an excellent footballer with a mindset of a winner. 

When you look at Thomas, you realise how good we had it down that left-hand side. 

Weird comparing a 21 year old with less than 50 senior caps to Fuchs who was aged 28-33 with us and had 336 senior caps before he came to us

11 hours ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Weird comparing a 21 year old with less than 50 senior caps to Fuchs who was aged 28-33 with us and had 336 senior caps before he came to us

No comparison. Just a mere observation that I miss Fuchs playing, especially when we seem to be struggling down that side. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

EXCLUSIVE: Leicester hero Christian Fuchs on title glory, retiring, Ralf Rangnick and "dream" return

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/christian-fuchs-leicester-rodgers-rangnick-29058501

Extract - Last Paragraph.

Whilst he is unsure of his long-term ambitions in coaching, the former Premier League winner has refused to rule out a return to the King Power Stadium on the touchline.

When probed about potentially taking over at Leicester, he simply replied: "Dreams come true, right?" in what is a perfect encapsulation of a glittering career for the Leicester icon.

13 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

He's the sort of person our dressing room desperately needs right now

What I loved about him was that as much as he liked a laugh and a joke, you could tell how serious and committed he was too when it mattered.

Absolute hero who'd be the perfect dressing room character. 

• Like 1