Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Christian Fuchs Leaving

Great guy, great left-back and can say he's leaving after a good season given the performances and the minutes he's played. At his peak with us he was first class.

Another fantastic piece of recruitment. All the best, Fuchsy.

3 hours ago, TrentFox said:

As with Wes, an absolute superstar. An attitude that every player entering the game today could learn from. Gave us his all every time he stepped on the pitch and a great presence around the club. Legend. 

Also did so much off the pitch for the club— he was asked to so many appearances for the club and did em all with a smile on his face.  Also gave enormous help to the club regarding merchandise sales and social media.

He and Shinji dressed up as superheroes for a children’s party hosted by the club during his first season! Who else would do that? Ha! Such a great ambassador for the club. 

• Like 2

You're leaving us Christian ?  Sure you're not being a little hasty ? 
I'm sure you will be greatly missed both by the fans and the players.
I remember when you joined and had to wait a few weeks to get into the team, after that you became irreplaceable.
Thanks for the six years you gave us. Thanks for the memories .
Best of luck for the future. 

Such a vague term, but hopefully people understand what I mean, he's what I'd consider a "proper footballer".  Very hard working with fantastic technique.  Quality player who's provided us with some incredible memories during his time here.

Hope he finally gets to spend more time with his family, very grateful for what he's done here.

I love Fuchsy. What a player. What a guy. Love that he loves the City and the people, love that he set up the Foxes foundation charity. Love that I saw him a few times at Welford Road having a beer and mixing with the fans.

For me, he's what every footballer should be like. 

Best wishes Christian, you really will be missed.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, sheffield_fox said:

59013f9e920b5_FuchsslapSanchez.gif.4f1c10450f381e24730487a37c61cc57.gif.a6c0838e409db5e56a5edb7d20c0ae1c.gif

Absolute legend. One of my all time Leicester players. Always puts in a shift, even off the bench.

Mr reliable.

Fare thee well Sir Fuchs. Until we meet again one day.

Thanks Alexis

Guest Danny Clender

At the time, I found it strange that we were signing the Austrian captain on a free transfer.

Kind of like Kante, he didn't start immediately, but once he did, nobody looked back.

He was the first proper quality left back I ever saw play for us.

Just insane fun as well, it was always going to be him that iced Claudio, I often think of that. 

I’ve not read the thread on purpose yet. Wanted to post what I think without influence.

A true servant of LCFC

An undercurrent force of team spirit

An absolutely phenomenal left back and left wing back in his time here.

The most likeable squad member probably ever to grace our team.

A ****ing joy of a man.

You can talk pay and reward but he made sacrifices to be here away from his family.

I wish him every success, happiness and security for the future.

No Fuchs given you shit entrepreneurial diamond.

• Like 3

What a perfect fit for both Fuchs and the Club when we signed him.

Thank you Mrs Fuchs for allowing him to continue his career with Leicester.

Now you can have him back with our complete thanks from all at Leicester in the knowledge that you have one special Man.

Somehow I think his Leicester connection is not over. He can be our US Scout now that he knows how we work.

• Like 2

He was only supposed to be here for two years. The one sadness is he never passed on his ability to whip high speed dipping crosses into the danger area onto others. Sharky still likes the floaters, the 9 iron chips.

Quality player. Balance, technique, strength and a great mentality. On and off the pitch a great bloke.

Could said he should've left sooner but even at the start at this season at 34 the standards we saw from him were first class(apart from giving Fulham a pen and his last performance). Crowning achievement is helping solidify the defence in the title season, which was a real problem; his technique and vision added hugely to our team that season aswell.

Christian Fuchs, "Mr Fox". Thank you