Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Christian Fuchs Leaving

11 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Thought he was a signing him to help us push midtable. Went a won the prem! Legend. Good luck in the USA! Where lever you go will be who I follow in MLS 

The nearest big City to me, Charlotte in North Carolina is starting a MLS team this year. I am absolutely gagging for him to sign up with them.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, MPH said:

The nearest big City to me, Charlotte in North Carolina is starting a MLS team this year. I am absolutely gagging for him to sign up with them.

I had an office south of Charlotte in the 90s... didnt seem much of a soccer place.  I spent the weekends in Savannah  .... it had more edge.

1 hour ago, Lesta2014 said:

Thought he was a signing him to help us push midtable. Went a won the prem! Legend. Good luck in the USA! Where lever you go will be who I follow in MLS 

Great interview (with Geoff) on the pitch after everton when we lifted the premier league trophy he says something along the lines of “we were meant to stay up, I think we achieved that” lol 

1 hour ago, foxinsocks said:

I had an office south of Charlotte in the 90s... didnt seem much of a soccer place.  I spent the weekends in Savannah  .... it had more edge.

quite a large Hispanic population now which is probably where the main draw is going to come from..

1 hour ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Great interview (with Geoff) on the pitch after everton when we lifted the premier league trophy he says something along the lines of “we were meant to stay up, I think we achieved that” lol 

Can't remember what he said - or what anyone said in the blur of all those celebratory post match interviews - but he was always a joy to interview.

[EDIT: Still can't believe how lucky I was being there that day.]

Fuchs 2016.jpg

Edited by UpTheLeagueFox
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Can't remember what he said - or what anyone said in the blur of all those celebratory post match interviews - but he was always a joy to interview.

Fuchs 2016.jpg

Ha ha, I probably remember more than you then lol  I’ve listened to that podcast a lot, amongst overs of that day/week. You did a great interview with Peter Schmeichel, and one with Gray, he seemed to have such a mature head on him, shame it didn’t work out here for him. Also love when we sing “we are the champions”.

Can you remember the impression you did for Ranieri of fox’s mating? That was a bit weird mind. 
lollollollol (kidding)

• Haha 1

Has to be one of the best bosman signings in our history, absolute legend whose given us years of great service. Wonderful to see him roll back the years earlier in the season filling in at left centre back.

....Always made sure I was in the ground in time to shout his name!

guilty secret - my favourite player. 

miss those long throw ins ......

....would be wonderful if he got two minutes on the pitch to say a last good bye .

One of the title winners I'm most sad to see go. Fuchs is a legend in every sense of the word. Quality player and a superb technician too. I'm sure he'll have a lot of suitors for another contract - perhaps in the MLS - as he has definitely miles in the tank. Got us through a sticky patch with defensive injuries earlier in the season with some solid performances too.

Free transfer. Premier League. FA Cup. Immortal.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Fuchs 2016.jpg

:scarf:On the note of not believing you were there, the decision to buy two tickets from an Everton fan a short while before kickoff is one of the best Investments I’ve ever made. Priceless memories for me and my daughter!

• Like 3

Guest Col city fan

Love him

Quality defender, sweet left foot and a great man to have around at the club

Brilliant signing for the club and I wish him all the best going forward