Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Christian Fuchs Leaving

• 2 weeks later...

Really pleased for Christian, I hope it goes well for him.

Don't forget to post the piccy's up Jattdog

Just now, Jattdogg said:

Gunna have to hit a TFC game and get a picture.

Edited by norwichfox
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

2 hours from his family home in New York, I imagine that is going to be much better for him! Same club that Steve Walsh was/is a special advisor for

It's an 11 hour drive tho. Good thing about it is I can watch him play as this team is 45 minutes from me by car. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 420Hashish said:

It's an 11 hour drive tho. Good thing about it is I can watch him play as this team is 45 minutes from me by car. 

I imagine it wouldn't take much for him to lay on a private plane for himself to fly to and from Charlotte when needed

48 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

2 hours from his family home in New York, I imagine that is going to be much better for him! Same club that Steve Walsh was/is a special advisor for

Love how he's responded personally to a few of the replies

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Same time zone too! I’m seriously excited to get to see him play some games Stateside. 

19 hours ago, Tuna said:

Great video. There’s just something special about him and our supporters, what an incredible bond. There isn’t a Leicester fan out there who doesn’t love the guy. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, The_77 said:

Great video. There’s just something special about him and our supporters, what an incredible bond. There isn’t a Leicester fan out there who doesn’t love the guy. 

He was such an important part of the title winning team, on and off the pitch. One of my all time favourite Leicester players. 

• Like 1