Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Christian Fuchs Leaving

• 1 month later...
55 minutes ago, davieG said:

May be an image of 1 person and stadium

Thank you everybody, family, friends, Fox Soccer Academy, for coming out supporting me in my first game for Charlotte Independence. Way to go with a 2-3 win on the road. 🦊 💪🏼

I was so confused for a second, since Charlotte doesn't start its season until 2022! Then  I saw Charlotte FC (the MLS team) loaned Fuchs to the Charlotte Independence (USL). USL football is probably on par with the National League, so Fuchs is probably the best player on the pitch.

• 6 months later...

Christian may not have picked the right club for his sunset tour ...

And that's not my opinion, it's his manager's :plancque:

"The on-field expectations were relatively low even before coach Miguel Angel Ramirez said, 'Right now, we're screwed,' when assessing the roster two weeks ago."  (ESPN)

55 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

He's starting for (and captaining) Charlotte in their MLS opening game tonight. If I wasn't absolutely knackered I'd be tempted to stay up and find a stream for the game

....just watching it now, the ref is totally ruining the game. He is so whistle happy, the players are wound up by him, there is no room for the game to flow!!!

....these players are so self indulgent, they are pathetic, they moan about everything and go down at the slightest touch and believe me they stay down!!!

Very prima donnas, you feel as if you are watching a game in Latin America, so much play acting. This ref needs to take charge and book players to instil some kind of control.

Edited by sacreblueits442

2 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

.....it surely must be difficult for some European players to be able to keep their cool with this amount of  over dramatics going on!!!

You average three exclamation marks a post, I don’t think MLS players are the dramatic ones here. lol

Edited by The_77
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Ya mls is shit. I support TFC but its nowhere near top European level football. 

Central American diving fits right in lol

The standard is improving slowly every season. I've been watching the Timbers ever since we loaned them Jack Barmby and I've become quite a big fan of the team. I'm looking forward to when Portland play Charlotte

2 hours ago, TiffToff88 said:

The standard is improving slowly every season. I've been watching the Timbers ever since we loaned them Jack Barmby and I've become quite a big fan of the team. I'm looking forward to when Portland play Charlotte

You have to change your expectations slightly when you watch and then you enjoy it more. Wish fuchs was on TFC though for selfish reasons.

• Like 1