Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Daniel James

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Eeerm, what makes people think this is happening? Those random.phone photos?

The more those photos are thought about and explored for inaccuracies the more they appear real. I was sceptical at first but I'm now as convinced as I can be they are real. 'Zach' is too random, the instagram account checks out. It's a picture of a conversation (very hard to fake). It doesn't appear photoshopped in anyway. There are no inaccuracies in the picture or the layout of instagram for example. If someone has faked those pictures I take my hat off to them because they have done an almost unbelievably good job of it. 

• Thanks 1

Just to circle back to the photoshop image lol 

Who on earth would say “this is going to change my life” moving from the best known club in the world to us? Like… yeah we’re good now… but that’s not what someone would say is it… more “looking forward to the chance to play more games” lol 

• Like 1

At this point and given the CB struggle I'd take him, with an option to buy in case he does well. I did think it was fake but at the same time, who photoshops a made up convo about Daniel James moving to Leicester? There are better fake stories to create.

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

Who on earth would say “this is going to change my life” moving from the best known club in the world to us? Like… yeah we’re good now… but that’s not what someone would say is it… more “looking forward to the chance to play more games” lol 

Brendans a big step up for him 

1 minute ago, pmcla26 said:

Might not have meant it in footballing terms, might have meant having to move again etc. 

Or maybe he’s unhappy at United and wants a fresh start 

Lots of wide players at Man Utd right now, so could see this

4 minutes ago, AjcW said:

This was my thought too and I just wonder if this was when we were rumoured to be interested when he was still at Swansea?

Bit about Europa League can still be true as we competed in it 19/20 

Only thing I am not sure about is the picture as it does look like his current one with Man U shirt but I imagine that changes automatically when looking back at old convos. 

Just a thought anyway as the "going to change my life" I thought didn't quite add up (as much as I love Leicester lol)

4 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

This was my thought too and I just wonder if this was when we were rumoured to be interested when he was still at Swansea?

Bit about Europa League can still be true as we competed in it 19/20 

Only thing I am not sure about is the picture as it does look like his current one with Man U shirt but I imagine that changes automatically when looking back at old convos. 

Just a thought anyway as the "going to change my life" I thought didn't quite add up (as much as I love Leicester lol)

The 'Zach' guy has only been with the agency for three months (I'm going to look like a right dick when this turns out to be fake lol)

• Haha 1

If this does turn out to be true, I'm happy with it. Daniel James is better than people give him credit for; aside from being rapid, he works hard for the team, doesn't neglect defensive duties, is positionally versatile, doesn't sulk, and he's proficient in the art of shithousery. Under Brendan's tutelage, he's likely to improve even further.

Unpopular opinion here but I'm fairly happy with this. 

When you look at that 1st half against Villarreal, we seemed to be setting traps and then pressing really hard. With Vardy/Daka, Bouba, James and Barnes, we have players who can drive us up the pitch very quickly. I wouldn't be surprised to see us play a far more high energy press and counter style next year. 

Add to that, if we win the ball deep and Vardy, James and Barnes turn and start running, we have players like Youri, Maddison and Bertrand who can find them with a long ball. Defenses will be very wary to leave their box with that kind of pace around and on the press, those three will give them no chance at all to settle and play out. 

He wouldn't be my first choice but it could very well be a case of a limited player used in the right system. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, peach0000 said:

Another thing that makes me think that’s real is the name Zach. There’s someone at who works for the agency listed as his agent called Zachary Seigelstein according to LinkedIn. To find that out took some proper digging and just seems to be really random information to be throwing about. 

....as had previously been mentioned, the message boxes have a rather Pisa like notion!!!

An obvious fake photo, but a good effort by whoever. The big worry is that a lot of us could see this coming off and that is the biggest worry for me.