Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Daniel James

Not convinced United would sell him to us or that we could afford more than £10 million to buy him. You could see United offering him to us in a trade for one of ours stars which surely is a non -starter

Berardi on loan with an option to buy would be my first choice if money is tight he looked a real threat.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Edingleyfox said:

Not convinced United would sell him to us or that we could afford more than £10 million to buy him. You could see United offering him to us in a trade for one of ours stars which surely is a non -starter

Berardi on loan with an option to buy would be my first choice if money is tight he looked a real threat.

Agreed 

Far better than Perez on the right wing. I’d take him if he was the only option we have of replacing Perez. Far better out there but if we can’t afford it after the money we’ve already spent I would accept James as an upgrade on Perez.

6 minutes ago, frany104 said:

Far better than Perez on the right wing. I’d take him if he was the only option we have of replacing Perez. Far better out there but if we can’t afford it after the money we’ve already spent I would accept James as an upgrade on Perez.

...might be a better option to play Sowah in that position and next season actually focus on getting in a genuine Right Winger!!!

Let's not attempt to half heartedly solve the problem, that is why we are where we are right now.

4 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

30mins to go in a game and we bring on Daka and James. The pace would be ridiculous

People keep saying he’s quick. Is it wishful thinking or a given?? The few clips I saw of him he really didn’t look that fast. Do any of the computer games give him a “pace” rating??  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

We are where we are because Mahrez left and we are unable to adapt to fill the creativity and goal void he left

Going from 9th to 5th without replacing creativity and goals doesn't sound possible

8 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

People keep saying he’s quick. Is it wishful thinking or a given?? The few clips I saw of him he really didn’t look that fast. Do any of the computer games give him a “pace” rating??  

There'll be differing opinions on James (and the title of this vid made me laugh), but one thing is for sure, the guy is absolutely rapid:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...we have not looked seriously at solving the problem at Right Wing!!!

Diabate, Ghezzal, Under. Just because they were cack, doesn't mean we didnt try. You could even suggest Ayoze due to his supposed creativity/scoring record.

Whether they were serious attempts, I am not sure  lol

7 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

We are where we are because Mahrez left and we are unable to adapt to fill the creativity and goal void he left

Actually in the two seasons after the premiership win we were rather average , with Mahrez playing. We must have adapted because we have been a lot better since. Vardy, Iheanacho, Barnes, Maddison and now Daka are all high quality forwards. As I said if Maddison should go then we can afford Pereira and I would be happy with that. I don't see goal scoring as a problem but defensively we need to improve, let's hope our injury problems clear up and we can get a settled formation at the back. If we do and avoid most of last seasons shocking home defeats we will easily be top 6 and realistically top 4.

1 minute ago, An Sionnach said:

Actually in the two seasons after the premiership win we were rather average , with Mahrez playing. We must have adapted because we have been a lot better since. Vardy, Iheanacho, Barnes, Maddison and now Daka are all high quality forwards. As I said if Maddison should go then we can afford Pereira and I would be happy with that. I don't see goal scoring as a problem but defensively we need to improve, let's hope our injury problems clear up and we can get a settled formation at the back. If we do and avoid most of last seasons shocking home defeats we will easily be top 6 and realistically top 4.

I was more referring to adapting to fill the RW spot, sorry, was not clear on that, as clearly we have adapted as a team  :scarf:

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Diabate, Ghezzal, Under. Just because they were cack, doesn't mean we didnt try. You could even suggest Ayoze due to his supposed creativity/scoring record.

Whether they were serious attempts, I am not sure  lol

...after thoughts....we could not even commit to bring in Under last season!!!

We do not see the role as something that is fundamental to our team, we overlook this, time and time again. 

4 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...after thoughts....we could not even commit to bring in Under last season!!!

We do not see the role as something that is fundamental to our team, we overlook this, time and time again. 

Or the players we wan't aren't available or cost too much, thus having to keep finding a stop got until one of our first choices IS available. 

28 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

He is quick 

Oops! My bad ! Thought I was in the Daka thread. James is rapid. I’ve seen a lot of him. My fault for not being clear, but I meant is Daka as rapid as we’re are all hoping!?