Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Daniel James

3 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

I think that's fake. Look at the weird gap down the left hand side.

Hope so, anyway. I'd rather we kept the money.

Looks like a wonky screenshot. Very poor attempt of a fake which makes me think could be real. Also, weird convo to make up! 

I imagine this could be a case of us having to go after our 3rd/4th choice as priced out the others 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Unless it’s a photo of a photo of a photo, it’s fake.

Would be a weird thing to fake though, and a weird way to do it. So it probably is a photo of a photo of a photo 🤣

If it was a photo of a photo, that would account for the wonky left hand side.

this could be real folks!

Another thing that makes me think that’s real is the name Zach. There’s someone at who works for the agency listed as his agent called Zachary Seigelstein according to LinkedIn. To find that out took some proper digging and just seems to be really random information to be throwing about. 

• Like 1

Just now, Sharpe's Fox said:

if we want someone rapid but no end product just go for the guy with lubed up arms from Wolves. At least he could come in useful during the calfing season.

To be fair on Dan James. He maybe limited and I’m may not be confident that he’s the right player but he was way more end product than Adama. Also if reports are true Adama would some how cost twice as much.

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

Another thing that makes me think that’s real is the name Zach. There’s someone at who works for the agency listed as his agent called Zachary Seigelstein according to LinkedIn. To find that out took some proper digging and just seems to be really random information to be throwing about. 

Hahah I found him. Although only been there as an intern 3 months 

Just now, Foxes96 said:

Hahah I found him. Although only been there as an intern 3 months 

Yeah, I wasn’t logged in to LinkedIn so didn’t see his full profile but I thought it was odd for an intern to be dealing with a transfer like this. Although the agency is massive with so many huge players this kind of deal maybe considered one for the intern lol

hopefully that means he’s out of his depth and only gets him half the salary :ph34r:

Just now, peach0000 said:

It’s either fake or a really broken phone. If you fake it though surely you don’t fake it like that. 

Either way I would rather other targets than Dan James but if it does end up being him then I’ll trust the recruitment team.

It could be a fake image displayed on a real phone and then photographed, but it is weird that they would mess up the border like that.

I do agree. I'm of the opinion that he's a very limited player with not much other than pace, but if our scouts see something in him, then I'll trust their judgement.

If this is real, I'm a bit torn. It's seriously underwhelming after being linked to the likes of Berardi and Madueke, but after Fofana's injury, I was convinced we wouldn't be getting a winger this summer, so I guess Dan James beats getting nobody in. Just.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

Exactly. Convo is too random to be a fake. Whether the deal comes off is probably the only question now, as discussions are one thing, getting it over the line is another. Hopefully it's just a loan and we can send him back if he doesn't develop that consistent end product he is lacking 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Yeah, I wasn’t logged in to LinkedIn so didn’t see his full profile but I thought it was odd for an intern to be dealing with a transfer like this. Although the agency is massive with so many huge players this kind of deal maybe considered one for the intern lol

hopefully that means he’s out of his depth and only gets him half the salary :ph34r:

couldn't see his name on the agency staff list could be a rookie doing leg work for one of the agents

https://stellargroup.co.uk/team/#agents-scouts

This was pretty interesting. Those lateral runs are something that Perez does extremely well also. He was doing this vs. Villareal depending where Maddison was, so he could narrow and widen our shape. It might be a feature of play that our scouting team looks for. 

• Like 1