Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Daniel James

1 minute ago, turlo said:

couldn't see his name on the agency staff list could be a rookie doing leg work for one of the agents

https://stellargroup.co.uk/team/#agents-scouts

Maybe it could just be a loan so they don’t need the big guys doing the deal?

He calls himself an intern on LinkedIn and that’s all I know. He’s the only person called ‘Zach’ that seems to be connected to that agency!

• Like 1

It's simple, we don't have the budget and if we did we now need to spend it on a centre back. Simple as that, we just need another option out wide. One that can cover Barnes missing pace if he ever ends up out, more the better. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

a football player? :ph34r:

Haha, tbf I think with a fully fit Ricardo pushing on at right back like he did against Villareal, Perez does fit the system quite well, drifting inside and providing space for Ricardo to bomb into

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

This was pretty interesting. Those lateral runs are something that Perez does extremely well also. He was doing this vs. Villareal depending where Maddison was, so he could narrow and widen our shape. It might be a feature of play that our scouting team looks for. 

Did Daniel's agent make that presentation to persuade a team like us to buy him by any chance, giving reasons in the end why he's not effective with Man U cos they don't play him in the right system.... strange?

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas

Just now, Ian W LCFC said:

Haha, tbf I think with a fully fit Ricardo pushing on at right back like he did against Villareal, Perez does fit the system quite well, drifting inside and providing space for Ricardo to bomb into

Not ruled out him having a better season. Rodgers obviously rates him. If he struggles again though, then seriously need to cut our losses with him sooner rather than later as his value will plummet 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Babylon said:

It's simple, we don't have the budget and if we did we now need to spend it on a centre back. Simple as that, we just need another option out wide. One that can cover Barnes missing pace if he ever ends up out, more the better. 

I think people miss this point, he can cover LW and RW.

Last season when Barnes was injured we were so one pace, Daka and James give us a serious boost in this area.

Barnes one side and James the other would  make life easier for Vardy and allow him to just be that fox in the box.

• Like 2

At this point i'd be happy we keep madders, get a half decent CB in and anything on top of that is a bonus. James can cover both wings and has potential to develop under a better coaching team at Leicester. I suppose its a sign that Madders won't be leaving if we don't push the boat out on a RW now. 

• Like 1