Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Daniel James

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Fancy the level of credulity given to the photos is in direct correlation to people distrust of Perez. lol

Or just the fact that it would be kind of a legendary effort to go to in order to fake something oddly mundane. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

This was my thought too and I just wonder if this was when we were rumoured to be interested when he was still at Swansea?

Bit about Europa League can still be true as we competed in it 19/20 

Only thing I am not sure about is the picture as it does look like his current one with Man U shirt but I imagine that changes automatically when looking back at old convos. 

Just a thought anyway as the "going to change my life" I thought didn't quite add up (as much as I love Leicester lol)

We weren't in the Europa League in 2019/20. Man Utd were though, so he could have photoshopped Leicester in to the conversation they had back when he was about to sign for Utd. 

• Like 2

Said it before, Dan James is a decent player. He’s just not hit the levels United want from him, but it that a bad thing? United have proven in the last few years that they’re not a good club for young players to prosper anymore…. They’re turning into a Chelsea Mk2 just signing old has been or players who are already hyped up. 

James has all of the ingredients to be a quality player, he just needs a bit of fine tuning. He knows the league, he’s fast as ****, and he’s young. There’s plenty to be happy about. I’m all up for this, if it is true he will be a very good signing. United can carry on doing what they’re doing, but we’re building a good side…… when we have more defenders…..

• Like 4

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Don't know whether the above is bollocks but definitely at some point this summer there were talks or an enquiry. I'd like him here. Whether it happens now I've no idea. Don't know who zach would be - believe his agent is mannaseh.

Edited by Chocolate Teapot

2 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

We are all so desperate people are actually wetting themselves over Dan James. :crylaugh:

People haven't even seemed that into the idea. Most of it is just trying to work out if it's happening rather than being desperate for it to happen

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 hour ago, SecretPro said:

We are all so desperate people are actually wetting themselves over Dan James. :crylaugh:

Same fans wetting themselves that were going to lose youri for free....

Has Dwight mcneil signed yet btw?

3 hours ago, peach0000 said:

To be fair on Dan James. He maybe limited and I’m may not be confident that he’s the right player but he was way more end product than Adama. Also if reports are true Adama would some how cost twice as much.

Also he’s a nasty bastard which we seriously lack 

• Haha 1

I think he'd be a really useful signing. Maybe not the 1st choice, but absolutely has the potential to do really well in our team.

Why do so many people seem genuinely upset by this? If it happens for a low price, surely you'd have to be happy we're getting another player who can help us stretch play and cover for Barnes if needed?

Sure, we'd all love Madueke or Berardi, but each of their clubs have sold (or are selling) another important player this summer. They're not going to sell them now, just as we wouldn't sell two important players in a summer.

James represents an opportunity worth taking, which we can take.

16 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Same fans wetting themselves that were going to lose youri for free....

Has Dwight mcneil signed yet btw?

Haha! I've been saying the opposite about Youri, I've already told everyone he will spend his career at Leicester multiple times. Dwight McNeil was a dodgy lead, these things happen. Mighty Finn told us all last week that right wing was imminent and that it was MP so that went well... you take and share what you can, most of the time it's bullshit. That's life.