Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Daniel James

Unlike Chelsea, United may more feasibly see us as a minor threat.  And James is more likely to see meaningful time this season than Hudson-Odoi.  I think he's a more realistic (and attractive) loan target.

8 hours ago, FoxesWalk said:

I don’t think we should be loaning and improving young players (such as James and CHO) from rival clubs tbh. Would rather go abroad if it needs to be a loan. 

Depends who you can get. If that’s your only option and your viable targets are unachievable for another year then ‘cutting your nose off to spite your face’ doesn’t make sense either.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

If it makes the team better I don't care who loaned a guy to us.  Chelsea isn't our real competition anyway.

Just because we beat Chelsea in the FA cup final, I wouldn't be so dismissive. Signing lukaku will improve them, and think they will give us a run for our money this season.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

Just because we beat Chelsea in the FA cup final, I wouldn't be so dismissive. Signing lukaku will improve them, and think they will give us a run for our money this season.

They won the Champions League without Lukaku and have beaten Man.City three times in a row so if they are our rivals then I ,for one , am pleased.

13 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

They won the Champions League without Lukaku and have beaten Man.City three times in a row so if they are our rivals then I ,for one , am pleased.

If we are regularly finishing within 1 or 2 places of a club and facing them in the latter stages of cup competitions, I would say that they are our competition. 

1 hour ago, FOXSE said:

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that was sarcasm. lol

• Haha 1

As much as I’d love the Ajax player to come, I honestly think this is the one we will end up with. Pace to burn on both wings with the potential of James coming good under Brendan and training with Barnes. Let’s close this out quickly and maybe put in a cheeky bid for Jesse too:fc::cool::scarf:

• Sad 2