Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Daniel James

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

Edited for you.

key.jpg

The response from "somebody else" isn't quite adding up. Did you forget to switch logins?

U ok Hun?

Difference of opinion, using punctuation to reverse the original intent?

If being a dick is disagreeing with somebody on a message board, well give me a warm up stroke and swing me around with pride. 

(Seriously just a little confused by the "retaliation?)

Edited by gw_leics772
Was being a dick.

14 hours ago, gw_leics772 said:

The response from "somebody else" isn't quite adding up. Did you forget to switch logins?

U ok Hun?

Difference of opinion, using punctuation to reverse the original intent?

If being a dick is disagreeing with somebody on a message board, well give me a warm up stroke and swing me around with pride. 

(Seriously just a little confused by the "retaliation?)

Yes I'm good hun.

My own account thanks.

Have a opinion and picking someone up on their punctuation is two different things. 

13 minutes ago, shailen said:

If we can get him for less than £10m, I'm all for it, otherwise I'd pass on this one. 

I'd go to £12m. £15m would seem a bit too much. Any higher and it's a joke. You can get Dwight McNeil for £15m.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Insatiable Brazil Nut said:

And why on earth would you pay £15m for Dwight McNeil??

I wouldn't, I'm just making the point he's probably better than James, and Burnley would apparently take £15m for him.

1 minute ago, matty98 said:

lol I'll be honest i saw it on Facebook and didn't bother going into the article because the headline was so clear, it couldn't mean anything else.

47 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I wouldn't, I'm just making the point he's probably better than James, and Burnley would apparently take £15m for him.

I'm sorry but eff off. People's criticism of James is way overboard just because laughing at, mocking and arguing with United fans has become second nature to Foxestalkers. 

He's extremely quick, terrifies defenders, has good close control and pretty decent technique. No team in the world pick Dwight Mcneil ahead of him. 

15m would be a steal. 

I'd much rather we take a punt at Neres for that price who could be steal of the century if he gets his head in the right place.

James is inconsistent and clearly not the most exciting signing we could ever make but anyone acting like he's worse than Dwight Mcneil is being ridiculous. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I'm sorry but eff off. People's criticism of James is way overboard just because laughing at, mocking and arguing with United fans has become second nature to Foxestalkers. 

He's extremely quick, terrifies defenders, has good close control and pretty decent technique. No team in the world pick Dwight Mcneil ahead of him. 

15m would be a steal. 

I'd much rather we take a punt at Neres for that price who could be steal of the century if he gets his head in the right place.

James is inconsistent and clearly not the most exciting signing we could ever make but anyone acting like he's worse than Dwight Mcneil is being ridiculous. 

If he was Irish or Scottish you'd not be arsed. That said, I think James has the capacity to really kick on and his pace and aggression would be an asset here. I'd happily have him if we can't get Neres.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If he was Irish or Scottish you'd not be arsed. That said, I think James has the capacity to really kick on and his pace and aggression would be an asset here. I'd happily have him if we can't get Neres.

Me as well.  I'd take him over McNeil for sure, as he provides some qualities (albeit in rough form) that this squad desperately needs.  Neres would be better, but James would be a damn sight better than nothing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Me as well.  I'd take him over McNeil for sure, as he provides some qualities (albeit in rough form) that this squad desperately needs.  Neres would be better, but James would be a damn sight better than nothing.

There are some on here who think we’ve been playing ‘nothing’ on the right for the last couple seasons ……

20 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I actually don't particularly like him, to be honest, nor do I really like our national team being propped up by kids from Wigan with a Welsh granny they never met. I don't have any distinctly strong bias towards James. He's a diving little shit and I've said several times in this thread I think he's inconsistent. 

But I'd actually reverse what you said, if he wasn't a Welsh International he'd be higher rated on average by the general public. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He is still very young. I think he could be coached into a very good player.