Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Daniel James

I watched the Wolves v Man U game today (happened to be working at Molineux), James was anonymous and subbed after an hour (Wolves were the better side).

Traore did his best to fit his cliche description - loads of skill and pace, but woeful crossing. He also seems to only run with the ball - 3 times he could have been set free if he made the run off the ball. He’s a physical specimen but way off being a good enough footballer for us.

Edited by 5waller5
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, 5waller5 said:

I watched the Wolves v Man U game today (happened to be working at Molineux), James was anonymous and subbed after an hour (Wolves were the better side).

Traore did his best to fit his cliche description - loads of skill and pace, but woeful crossing. He also seems to only run with the ball - 3 times he could have been set free if he made the run off the ball. He’s a physical specimen but way off being a good enough footballer for us.

Traore has been unplayable first 3 games terrifying defenders , but unless his end product improves he is the top trump card where you need to be the one calling "pace and power" because you know its the highest score in the deck , trouble is you also know he can be taken on the "finishing" category by Junior Lewis 

Edited by jamfox

7 minutes ago, Dusty said:

Fabrizio has just said he’s signing for Leeds, permanently too. Thought he’d be better than lookman but time will tell. 

Guess the thing here is that it's a permanent deal, whereas with Lookman it's a loan with option. So the Lookman deal is the lower risk one of the two, albeit with the lower reward.Probably explains why we aren't interested in this one.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

How does he go from starting 2 of Manchester Uniteds league games so far to not wanted and leaving on a permanent deal? 

He started yesterday lol

Ronaldo arriving, Rashford back in training, Sancho settling in

20 hours ago, 5waller5 said:

Traore is a buff Alli/Gray

• Like 1

On 29/08/2021 at 17:50, mazarron fox said:

That traore is the one we want 

Is this serious? Traoré has even less of a final product than James. I'd suggest that he'd be lethal if he could work on his finishing but it hasn't markedly improved since he was at Middlesborough. In his first season at Villa he went something like 30 games without scoring. Was better for Boro in the Championship, five goals and ten assists. I think he signed for Wolves in 2019 and has ten goals for the club.