Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Official 2021/2022 Kit Revealed

52 minutes ago, Fox seen in Norwich said:

I like the kit but..

like the pattern

like the fact white shorts are back

but..

.. I can’t un see Birmingham City for some reason 😩

C1D6A665-0BCC-4122-9908-FAB1E446B5C7.jpeg

1D0D86D8-AE98-422D-90A0-CE10DE9DFA3D.jpeg

In what way, other than the fact that we both play in blue, is our new kit similar to this??

It's as similar to Birmingham as it is Cardiff, Everton, Chesterfield, and the 1994 Brazil away kit lol

• Like 2

The shirt is more Ipswich Town than Birmingham but, c’mon, it’s not that easy to keeping making a blue and white shirt look so original. 

I love this year’s kit, much better than last season’s (to this fashionista’s eye, anyway!). Excited to see the away and 3rd ones. 

4115337A-744A-4F6A-A95E-F73C1158A6F2.jpeg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fox seen in Norwich said:

I like the kit but..

like the pattern

like the fact white shorts are back

but..

.. I can’t un see Birmingham City for some reason 😩

C1D6A665-0BCC-4122-9908-FAB1E446B5C7.jpeg

1D0D86D8-AE98-422D-90A0-CE10DE9DFA3D.jpeg

Which one of these kits are you saying ours looks like?

Cos it looks fuch all like either of them to me.

I think the sponsor starting with F must be why so many people are saying it looks like a Brum kit. Is that all it takes for a kit to be too indistinguishable from another? Yeah, it's blue and white, but then it (nearly) always is. That shouldn't come as a surprise, should it? Do we normally get so many comments like this when the new home kit is released?

• Like 2

Hoping the FBS sponsorship deal is lucrative but it's a horrible logo with the most lazy font. It's like no thought has been put into it all (amazingly somebody probably got paid for that). I realize that's not our club's fault which makes it a bigger shame because I think the rest of the kit design looks great. 

• Like 1

On 23/05/2021 at 10:16, TWUKO said:

Quite nice, nice pattern, shame about King power as everyone has come to see them go hand in hand with Leicester, but we'll get used to it and it'll be a lot more money for the club. At least its not Chinese betting!

Yeah at least its not a betting firm, I guess end of day king power couldnt/wouldnt justify putting in circa 30 mill/season for sponsorship.  It is good they recognised the sponsorship deal wasnt up to par.  They still have naming on the stadium.

On 23/05/2021 at 13:14, FoxesWalk said:

Looking at the images of Maddison and Hamza, the logos are different sizes/positions, pretty sure the FBS logo is edited on post photo. It’s smaller and higher up on Madders’ shirt and it looks better in that image.

It looks photoshopped fur sure, the way its sharp edges and glowing white.  I think the actual shirts will look a bit better,

8 hours ago, BigWesMorgan said:

Anyone remember off the top of their head from last few seasons the rough times the away and 3rd kits are released? 

Last season both the away and third were unveiled before the first pre-season friendly.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Hoopla10 said:

Hoping the FBS sponsorship deal is lucrative but it's a horrible logo with the most lazy font. It's like no thought has been put into it all (amazingly somebody probably got paid for that). I realize that's not our club's fault which makes it a bigger shame because I think the rest of the kit design looks great. 

Nipped down to the ground yesterday to get my mrs a shirt with my surname on as we get married in a couple of weeks (im sure shes gonna be delighted when she opens it on the day 😂) the guy behind the till was asking what i thought of the new shirt and sponser and then proceeded to tell me that FBS are pumping a very very substantial amount of money into their deal with us, he wouldnt go into how much but did say its more then alot 😁 

22 hours ago, Hoopla10 said:

Their website has the logo as white font on a lime green square - so could have been a lot worse. Also, the “trade online” underneath is not part of their usual logo. I think that would improve it. 

• Like 1