Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Official 2021/2022 Kit Revealed

I like that we've tried changing it up a bit but the pattern plus the sponsor change is a bit much for me and it does (not sure if said already) look very Cardiff/Birmingham. Shame to lose KP as it actually felt like something to connect with.

How much is the deal reportedly worth? I don't know why but I'm seeing a David Conn article pop up soon about it. Something fishy, possibly Thai sauce fishy about it. Or am I just being v cinical?

4 minutes ago, sdb said:

I like that we've tried changing it up a bit but the pattern plus the sponsor change is a bit much for me and it does (not sure if said already) look very Cardiff/Birmingham. Shame to lose KP as it actually felt like something to connect with.

How much is the deal reportedly worth? I don't know why but I'm seeing a David Conn article pop up soon about it. Something fishy, possibly Thai sauce fishy about it. Or am I just being v cinical?

You are being cynical but I thought the same ....... whilst there is no real FFP this season, it is sure to come back in some format so having big investment from a third party makes a lot of sense (irrespective of where some of that money comes from - presumably that your cynicism ?) 

does anyone know how long the current KP naming rights deal  runs for ? 

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 1

If you want to give yourself a migraine then I suggest reading the comments on the clubs Instagram post about the new kit. Good lord. 

I quite like it, my son loves it, I couldn’t care less about the sponsor as long as they’re paying us through the nose. 

• Haha 1

I like it. It's a bit of a throw back to one of my favourite kits, the 92 butka kit. 

I like that It's different. The sponsor is meh, but again it's probably because it's just different. 

Any news on whether it'll be one of those kits that's made from one piece of material meaning no shirt is identical to the next, in terms of the pattern on it, like Liverpools away shirt this season?

Edited by Jimbo

I like it - much better than this season's shirt. 

On the issue of sponsor, it's pretty clean and doesn't distract from the shirt. Money talks and if FBS are giving us a shed load of money, then so be it; to progress on and off the pitch, we need a stable financial footing to continue to compete. Yes, would be lovely if Walkers could match it, but that's an era that is long gone.

I have total faith in our owners and board to make the right decisions for the club.

Edited by pkonline

Yuk, It sucks. Why do modern footie shirts have to be so arty with multiple patterns ? It looks like it has been washed in paint thinners. What happened to simple colours without the mottling effect?. Truly dreadful, I will not be buying it.

• Like 1

Bit different and I kind of like it. Look forward to seeing it live and see what it really looks like. 

New sponsor feels weird, but we are in big money league now, so we will also need to sell our soul at times. Exciting times. At least it is a very neutral and boring logo.

1 minute ago, sishades said:

Yuk, It sucks. Why do modern footie shirts have to be so arty with multiple patterns ? It looks like it has been washed in paint thinners. What happened to simple colours without the mottling effect?. Truly dreadful, I will not be buying it.

At what point are you considering modern ? Our shirts in 90s had patterns 

As home kits go, I like it on a first glance. We’ll get a better picture of how it looks when the lads run out in it. Looking forward to see what the third kit will be. 

• Like 2

Guest Bert Fill

Yum, It rocks. I love that modern footie shirts are so arty with multiple patterns ! It looks like it has been washed in paint thinners! Good riddance to simple colours without the mottling effect!. Truly wonderful, I will be buying it.

Just now, Bert Fill said:

Yum, It rocks. I love that modern footie shirts are so arty with multiple patterns ! It looks like it has been washed in paint thinners! Good riddance to simple colours without the mottling effect!. Truly wonderful, I will be buying it.

I like your response even though I do not know if you are being serious or not. 

4 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Said before it would be a marmite kit, personally I really like the away kit the most. 

Think I will too depending on what the pattern is like. I'm not a fan of the dishcloth ones that have been circulating but the checkered type one is braw. 

Guest Bert Fill
Just now, sishades said:

I like your response even though I do not know if you are being serious or not.

Not totally! I think I do quite like the shirt, but was just aiming for a lighthearted way of showing how subjective it all is!

7 minutes ago, sishades said:

Modern football shirts? Someone wasn't around in the 90's with some of the monstrosities that were out there lol

2 hours ago, turlo said:

wonder if they used the material left over from this one?! i quite like it other than not know who the sponsor is 

1990-1992-leicester-city-adults-large-home-football-shirt-top-2324-p.jpg.924c34812b8d2e2d00af87831cea9a4b.jpg

Walkers crisps. They do crisps mate. 

2 hours ago, SydenhamFox said:

No Youri in any publicity so far?

He's in a picture on the Season Ticket email :)

2 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Modern football shirts? Someone wasn't around in the 90's with some of the monstrosities that were out there lol

I was around from the seventies and did not like the mottled shirts then. I loved the plain shirts of the sixties and even those with laces in. 

I was around from the seventies and did not like the mottled shirts then. I loved the plain shirts of the sixties and even those with laces in. 

So when you say modern, you actually mean anything from the '70's onwards? lol