Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Official 2021/2022 Kit Revealed

Looking at the images of Maddison and Hamza, the logos are different sizes/positions, pretty sure the FBS logo is edited on post photo. It’s smaller and higher up on Madders’ shirt and it looks better in that image.

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

So when you say modern, you actually mean anything from the '70's onwards? lol

Oi! Respect your elders. The seventies were very fashionable. Side burns, platform shoes, big hair and flares were great. As a ten year old my brown and beige panelled suit with flared bottoms and large collars was stunning.

• Haha 1

Best kit we've had in at least 10 years. Almost no gold on it (so it actually looks like a Leicester kit), white shorts (much more traditional than the all blue) and unusually for adidas it's actually pretty unique and attractive.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Best kit we've had in at least 10 years. Almost no gold on it (so it actually looks like a Leicester kit), white shorts (much more traditional than the all blue) and unusually for adidas it's actually pretty unique and attractive.

Best home kit probably since the 2004/05 one I think.

The look on Jamies face is one of "Do I have too wear this shite?" What's the bet that he threw it in the bin once the photo was taken. I have gone through this entire  thread just to see if I was being overly harsh on it. Well the boys in the lab have returned their findings and have confirmed that it is utterly shit. I cannot be bothered putting an "e" on the end as it really is shit.

19 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

It's possible we've been bumped up into Adidas next tier. Meaning we get actual original shirts made for us 

22 minutes ago, sishades said:

Oi! Respect your elders. The seventies were very fashionable. Side burns, platform shoes, big hair and flares were great. As a ten year old my brown and beige panelled suit with flared bottoms and large collars was stunning.

Oh I forgot the oversized kipper tie as well. 

Early 1970s. Leisure Suits | 70s fashion men, 70s inspired fashion, Vintage  mens fashion

8 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

It's possible we've been bumped up into Adidas next tier. Meaning we get actual original shirts made for us 

It'll mean the opposite if anything, player shirts will be better specification than the 1s sold to fans. Our shirts for a long time under Adidas and Puma Genesis have been sold the same as the player spec shirts 

It looks alright, a nice throwback to 1990-92.

Not keen on the look of the sponsor but we’ve been king power for so long, anything would look unusual.

If the sponsorship figures rumoured are even remotely accurate, it’s well worth it.

• Like 1

Ive always liked the gold trims to stand us out, not having it as much does look a bit Birmingham/Cardiff but hey, we’re not playing them every week to compare. Sponsor is inoffensive if a little dull, but if it means we have a bit more cash during the worst financial year in a little while I’m all for it.