Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Spurs H Match Thread

Guest Col city fan

My genuine fear, as I said in the week, is that we’ll go on to lose this game.. 

Can’t bear to think about it

Just now, Hales said:

Brendan will hook nacho

I’m not sure we can afford to do that tbh, he can get a goal out of nothing, and we need a minimum of one, and like more by the time the second half is out.

Really dissapointed by the crowd tbh, it should be a great atmosphere with the crowd being the 12th man to spur the boys on but its an absolute morgue. Hands down the worst atmosphere theres been that ive seen since the crowds have been back

Edited by South Shire Fox

Guest bennytwohats
1 minute ago, bongo92 said:

Villa score.... still hardly any response from the crowd.

people always slating our lads, I think our fans are letting us down massively. I’d expect a thunder of a response when news of the villa goal was made known.

I feel like sky have done something with the audio as it just went silent half way through the half. BBC reporting a huge roar at the ground as Villa score filtered through

Come on crowd!!! Need to do better than that.

But pretty much our season in a nutshell. Vardy pen, injury to key player, conceding from a corner. Removing Wilf from midfield means we do not dominate the midfield as much as before. 

We can still do this. Come on!!! :scarf: