Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Spurs H Match Thread

1 minute ago, FoxesWalk said:

I’m not sure we can afford to do that tbh, he can get a goal out of nothing, and we need a minimum of one, and like more by the time the second half is out.

He's too erratic to rely on, as I've mentioned before he is worse in front of fans.

1 minute ago, Eskay said:

To those that boo'd when the players took the knee....why don't you try and cheer on the ****ing team??? 

They're flat on their arse ffs 

What do people have an issue with an initiative against discrimination?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Iheanacho looking like he’s never seen a football in his life. 

Fans need to show him some love. Keep bigging him up and he will score!!!

Edited by Lambert09

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

The fans have been worse than perez's leicester career so far. 

I mean, it's 8 thousand people all spaced out and probably a mix of families and all sorts of people that probably aren't regular in singing sections. 

Going to be a struggle to win this, playing with one centre back is risky. Going to need a mistake or a long through ball to create anything I think.  Castagne has been excellent so far. Iheanacho is lucky he has some goals in the bank because that was dreadful, I don't care how shit he is in general play sometimes if he pops up with the goal. 

Need to get in their faces again, they aren't really up for it under pressure. 

Win and Chelsea have lots to do to turn it around. 

****ing come on. 

This is the game every man needs to bust a gut defending by intercepting very ball and pressing from the front.

Don't give spuds even an inch of space! They are making mistakes as soon as we pressure them. we can take

advantage 

2 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

If Rodgers cannot see the problem and rectify it at halftime he needs stuffing with a ragmans trumpet. 

Rodgers made the problem and wasted a substitution. What was he thinking leaving only Soyuncu on as our only actual defender?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HoChiMinhFOX said:

If anyone that's currently at the ground is reading this: get f**king singing!!!!! Get behind the boys, want to hear the place rocking. Gone too quiet!

Modern fans- too busy looking on their phones 

• Like 1