Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Spurs H Match Thread

Spurs look far more likely.  Deeply concerning.  Iheanacho having an absolute stinker again.

Written in the stars results will go our way and we'll choke (praying I get it horribly wrong).

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Stop moaning about the crowd, Sky turned the microphone off.

1 minute ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Really? 

Yes.  The volume went down and the sound became muffled just after Vardy's penalty.

A sound problem, not a fan problem.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dan Gliballs said:

No point drawing this, we might as well lose than draw.

Need to throw caution to the wind second half and go for them. If we end the day worse off then atleast they’ve gave it everything and deserve credit where it’s due. But please don’t just stroll through the game.

Chelsea just need to concede 4 more and we’ll be fine..

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I mean, it's 8 thousand people all spaced out and probably a mix of families and all sorts of people that probably aren't regular in singing sections. 

They aren't even smacking the peice of cardboard they've been given specifically to make noise. Even that would be something. 

Theres no excuse its pathetic. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kierzz said:

We need Ndidi back in midfield. We can't stop their counter attacks now and sustain pressure. 

I think we would have been atleast 2-0 up by now if fofana stayed on

Absolutely need to get Ndidi back in midfield. We've been overrun since he was moved.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jim5000 said:

Rodgers made the problem and wasted a substitution. What was he thinking leaving only Soyuncu on as our only actual defender?

Absolutely, let's see if he acknowledges his huge mistake and can be humble enough to change it!

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

What do people have an issue with an initiative against discrimination?

I know. It beggars belief. All my old school mates hate BLM and would probably boo it. They just don’t get it even after me trying to explain. A mate of mine said that because he is ginger he actually probably had it worse than any black person. How the **** do you argue with that?!

Just now, dnewty said:

Terrible sub from Rodgers, Wilf needs to be in midfield.

what were his other options? You really think Morgan had the speed and Amartey had the boys to hold out Kane?

Just now, ttfn said:

We’re in a better position now than when we kicked off, Fofana or no Fofana. 

Rodgers has to find a way to get Ndidi back into midfield, even if it means going with a back 3.

Game opened up didn’t it once he went in the back four. Huge gaps in the middle of the park. 

Haven’t got a clue why Kasper went to save Kane’s shot, just get your body in the way. 

For a set of players who just won the FA Cup, they need to believe in themselves a lot more. 

3 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

What do people have an issue with an initiative against discrimination?

It's selective. They don't mind when our Asian owners are giving out a free beer or when our Nigerian striker is scoring goals to win games. 

Just offended by the knee. Want to get on with the game so they can crack on with sitting in silence. 

• Haha 1

come on Rogers this could be your moment the masterclass to end all masterclass. What you do now is crucial.

Only way we can relieve the pressure is to bang in 2 more goals. pressure pressure pressure!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Guvnor said:

Hope Nacho turns on the  style in the second half.

He  has had at least two chances to skip past a defender but hasn't looked confident at all.

He keeps falling over so he’s bottled running anywhere now.

3 minutes ago, Md9 said:

They still have bale and Lucas to bring on we have Perez 🙈 come in city sort it out nacho needs some different boots Second half. Be nice for madders to get involved to 

On that showing, it’d be nice for Maddison to stay well away from the ball.