Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Spurs H Match Thread

14 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Decent Villa team:

Thankfully the terms of the loan agreement will prevent Barkley from playing any part for them  ; we don’t want that useless tw@t getting in the way of a good AV performance 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Just saw our bench, one attacker and it's Perez. Let's sign some players this summer.

We started the season with 5 attackers - Vardy, Nacho, Barnes, Under, Albrighton.

Nacho was supposed to be the Vardy backup until we changed to a back 5, Barnes is crocked, Under fell out of favour, and Albrighton has been pushed to wingback again because of the change of shape.

not saying we don’t need to reinforce, but we started the season reasonably well stocked with 5 players for 3 starting spots (9 and two wide forwards)

8 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Not on f1 according to schedule. Can't see a.listing for 4pm.on sky football...so hopefully on that 

Channel 403, sky sports football at 3:50

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jattdogg said:

Gotta be honest im trying to be positive but feel like spurs will do us over as everyone 8s taking them lightly  

Really really hope we win though and somehow get champs league

Spurs have been wank since Christmas.... they aren’t suddenly going to turn up for the final game....

6 minutes ago, Manini said:

Just remember, whatever happens today - the City are off to Europe...again 

Agreed. Everyone relax, last game of the season, whatever happens happens. 

Everyone get their drinks and gather with your loved ones and enjoy the match.

We won the Cup, so I need to just relax about this game, but that is apparently really hard for me. Always nervy seeing Kane and Son on the other team. Hope the fans can lift our team and we play to our best.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Spurs have been wank since Christmas.... they aren’t suddenly going to turn up for the final game....

Im just a bit nervy for this one. I was totally chill for the FA cup and next match. 

I really do hope that the fans there today create the same atmosphere as the fans at wembley did last week.

Not the time for nerves and negativity. Create an atmosphere to be proud of and get the players up for it

2 minutes ago, TK95 said:

I know they talk sh*** anyway but where's all our pre-match build up Sky? 

They've spent an hour on Man City. Even if they allowed more time it would be about Brendan going to Spurs.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I know by what catastrophe would we ever need Morgan, Fuchs and Amartey in the same game!

Morgan and Fuchs on at 85 minutes

Could have had one of the under 23s on the bench in place of Mendy/Choudhury

All week I've been of the mindset that I didn’t care about this. For me, the season ended last week, guaranteed at least 5th and the FA Cup in the bag, I was more than happy.

30 minutes before kickoff, and I'm starting to feel the nerves for this one now. 

Got an awful feeling that us, Liverpool and Chelsea will all win and the excitement of what could happen will never come to fruition 

Blimey, I just checked the bookies odds and Crystal Palace are 18/1 against.

In a two horse race.  lol

The bookies are rarely wrong (unless it involves us in 2015/16).