Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Spurs H Match Thread

30 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Thank fvck Perez isn't starting!... hope we don't have to witness him in a Leicester City shirt again!

were you around for the time we played Ormandroyd on the wing?

Not sure about James Maddison - he has looked way off being fit and having any effect since returning. A big game needed from him today so Rodgers is trusting in him. To be honest he hasn't got a lot of choice in that position. 

5 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

All week I've been of the mindset that I didn’t care about this. For me, the season ended last week, guaranteed at least 5th and the FA Cup in the bag, I was more than happy.

30 minutes before kickoff, and I'm starting to feel the nerves for this one now. 

Got an awful feeling that us, Liverpool and Chelsea will all win and the excitement of what could happen will never come to fruition 

This is exactly where I'm at, with one exception, I think we'll get beaten. Not being overly negative, just think their front 4 are going to cause us problems.

• Sad 1

One thing I will be glad to see the back of at the end of this season is Sky's music with that bint shouting 

YOU'LL NEVER STOP THIS FLAME etc etc

I hate that song.

Get it in the bin for ever.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

If Chelsea lose today and win next weekend would they be guaranteed qualification? What if they win both? Will we get a slot based on their slot coming from the champions league win?

1 minute ago, Paddy. said:

This is exactly where I'm at, with one exception, I think we'll get beaten. Not being overly negative, just think their front 4 are going to cause us problems.

Unfortunately that's where I am at. I think the long season, cup run etc. has really worn us out. Spurs are hot and cold; I just think with relatively no pressure on them and their strong and capable front players; they will probably turn up for a change. 

I'm kind of excited. Made my peace with 5th and FA Cup, so I just want a decent game. Niggling feeling Kane will put himself in the shop window today.

Though Brendan should pop into their dressing room at half time, absolutely confuse the shit out of them and give terrible gameplan.

• Like 1