Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Leicester 2-4 Tottenham post match

Just now, STUHILL said:

Dunno what people expected with no Evans and then losing Fofana. 

They had Kane, Son, Alli and then brought on Bale and Moura for shits and giggles.

We lost because we have nowhere near the squad depth to compete over a season at the top level 

The moment Fofana went off I knew it would be hard, but it still hurts since we led.

Just now, Unabomber said:

Great season but obviously very disappointed with that. Not going to have a knee jerk reaction though as I am sure we have enough mental fans to do that. 

Just now, totbl said:

Fuming. Same as last year. No depth in the squad, we take an injury or two and crumble. We haven't learnt, and to be honest I don't think we'll be close again to top four next year. Others will improve. Fk sake.

And the first post after mine highlights that 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

An amazing season overall, so annoying to miss out on the CL again but I honestly don't think we've got the dsquad for it over a whole campaign, it should be different next season.

Our bench needs massively improving, swap Fuchs, Morgan, Hamza and Perez for Bertrand, Tarks, Soumare and Edouard and we're in a completely different ballpark. In saying that, I do think sticking Amartey on and leaving Ndidi in CM would have been the better decision.If Amartey isn't good enough to come on in a game like today, then why is he at the club? Let's sign a CB who we can count on when needed, pointless shipping Ndidi back to defence all the time.

We lost by a single goal today, but we never looked like scoring apart from the two penalties, we weren't really in the game at all, yet we're above them in the table and we were at home.

yes, but we lost by two in the end :-(

• Haha 1

From elation to desperation in one fowl swoop. There’s a monster summer on the way, yet again to the glee of sky we’ve embarrassed ourselves against a side that hardly looked bothered. 

There’s an interesting summer on the way. I’m rather worried about our key players.

• Haha 1

Proud of the team for breaking into the top 6 yet again for the second season running but can't help feeling like we shot ourselves in the foot today. Fofana going off injured really did cripple us but i think Rodgers sub immediately after his injury was baffling! Mendy didn't look match fit. 

Gutted that we didn't capitalise on Chelsea's sh*t performance instead we put in a sh*t one too

Gifted two goals through penalties and still messed it up, didn't even threaten their keeper really apart from that. We need serious investments in attack for next season else we're 100% going to fall away.

• Like 1

1 win from the last 5 and that was against Manchester United's kids.  

8 point lead with 15 to play for.

Literally can't believe this has happened again.

Well deserved win from Spurs.  They battered us.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Really struggle to feel proud.

Been a great season but what the **** were these Newcastle and Spurs performances?

I just can’t work it out. Iheanacho gone to shit again. Mendy was terrible. Half the team forgot how to pass.

It’s been said a thousand times but what you gain from having Wilf in defence over someone like Morgan is nothing compared to what you lose taking him out of midfield.

I’ll be very surprised if we’re near the CL spots next season. Need some big signings.

edit: and Southampton that was doggo too. There are a lot more to mention as well unfortunately.

Edited by Criggers

1 minute ago, Kopfkino said:

Something wrong with football when Harry Winks can make no attempt to win the ball and stops a 3 on 1 situation and just gets an inconsequential yellow card. How nobody in the ground has walked into the pitch and cunted him into next year is beyond me

I detest these type of tactical fouls in the modern game. Can blame Guardiola for the commonality of this nowadays.

• Like 1