Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Leicester 2-4 Tottenham post match

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, WalMelton said:

Shocking!!!! Spurs celebrating. Rogers saying I’ll see you next season Harry … 😡😡 

Is Brendan replacing Pep then?

Guest bennytwohats

So much about the other results, we just had to find a way today and couldn’t. Not going to be a happy dressing room today. Horrible way to finish the season really, today couldn’t have gone much worse.

With a bit of perspective I’m sure we’ll see this season as a great one given the cup win. Some progression in the league but ultimately it has ended in bitter disappointment

Rodgers and the club need to decide if we want to be a happy clap family club who Carrie's poor players that weve outgrown. Or do we want to a proper club with proper players top to bottom

The squad at the minute is a ridiculous mismatch of potentially world class talents and lads that couldnt get a game for West Brom

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kopfkino said:

Something wrong with football when Harry Winks can make no attempt to win the ball and stops a 3 on 1 situation and just gets an inconsequential yellow card. How nobody in the ground has walked into the pitch and cunted him into next year is beyond me

Winks should have got red for that. Nowhere near the ball. Utterly cynical. 
TBH though I didn’t think either of our penalties should have been given. 

• Like 1

Gutted.

Villa did us a favour.

We couldn’t hang on. Lost to 2 corners really. If only Kasper punched it.

But overall, Fofana getting injured was the key moment. Injuries hitting us hard this season. But if Ndidi stayed in midfield we may have controlled the midfield better. 

Gutted, but proud of the boys. 

• Like 1

BR for me today, poor subs.

Bring on a CB and leave Ndidi were he is, simple.

A midfield of Riccardo, Mendy and Albrighton, is a recipe for disappointment.

Individual errors have plagued us all season.along with our inability to defend set pieces.

• Like 2