Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxInLondon

Agent Talk

1 minute ago, FoxInLondon said:

Randomly got chatting with a football agent in the pub during today’s game.  We got talking because I was the only Leicester fan in the pub.  He knew far to much and I just couldn’t see a blag, but take it as you will.  Info I grabbed. 

Rogers has had 3 meeting with Spurs, high chance he’s leaving.

Leicester are in talks Allegri as a possible replacement for Rogers 

Soumare deal is not done, was nearly over the line until Real have come in for him, now Lille want more money. 

Leicester have agreed terms with Tagliafico from Ajax, Leicester just need to increase the bid by 2 mill. 

You met a drunk bloke in a pub thinking he’s Raiola 

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, FoxInLondon said:

Randomly got chatting with a football agent in the pub during today’s game.  We got talking because I was the only Leicester fan in the pub.  He knew far to much and I just couldn’t see a blag, but take it as you will.  Info I grabbed. 

Soumare deal is not done, was nearly over the line until Real have come in for him, now Lille want more money. 

Leicester have agreed terms with Tagliafico from Ajax, Leicester just need to increase the bid by 2 mill. 

The Allegri that rejected Tottenham coming to Leicester? Righto.

How many magic beans did you buy?

12 minutes ago, FoxInLondon said:

Which African country is he a prince of and what exactly is the nature of the issue preventing him moving money out of x country and in to his account in y country, that he requires your help with?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, FoxInLondon said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47u1o2v3awl0zw7dmkkw

• Haha 1

He wasn’t drunk, take it as you like, and I hear a lot crap down here in pubs but he just knew his stuff to much.  He didn’t say Algeri was joining, he said Leicester were in talks with him.  I just spoke to him again as I knew I’d get some jip on here for posting that.  He said Tottenham’s offer to Rogers is the same as his Leicester deal, so that not done yet but 3 meetings says a lot. He also said Tielemans is staying he loves it at club.  

Edited by FoxInLondon

I'd imagine unless you were the agent dealing specifically with these deals you'd be no more in the know than any of us. 

I doubt it that agents have a big WhatsApp group where they all spread the info about, otherwise you'd get people trying to undercut/steal deals. 

As you don’t know where my pub is, and finding out the landlord is a Leicester fan, shouting on his own at the tv kicked of a conversation.  And maybe he is involved in some of these deals and why I’m so convinced.  Take it as you will.  

Edited by FoxInLondon
  • Haha 1

I know a couple of football agents (not very high profile) and they will tell me about deals sometimes (very rarely to be honest) but only when they are 100% done and they are usually already out there on twitter or whatever.

Agents just don't jeopardise deals like that.

Player and manager's OWN agents, might whip up a story or trying to create a deal by approaching a club and of course that goes on; but this stuff about real agents sharing details of actual, live, ongoing details, which they have a financial interest in, and could then be scuppered as a result, are pish.

There are other sources who can be a little bit more loose lipped; but agents have a real interest in secrecy in deals like this; especially where the approach may have been entirely illegal.

Just now, Mike Oxlong said:

More likely that this agent was James Bond than anyone with the knowledge you refer to 

Close; apparently he introduced himself as James Bond James; so maybe a close relative?

Barman was getting very frustrated with his very specific drink requirements in what was a very busy Lahndahn boozer.