Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxInLondon

Agent Talk

Why would an agent know more than 1 of those things, anyway? The agents involved in Rodger's contract negotiations (if any) won't be the same agents who are linked to Allegri and won't be the same who know specific info about Leicester transfers.

You've been had, mate.

Yes, and I saw Brendan this very morning, pulling his usual “King of the World” monologue whilst perched on top of Old John.  

He didn’t say much else, but I took it as a positive nonetheless. :dunno:

1 hour ago, FoxInLondon said:

Randomly got chatting with a football agent in the pub during today’s game.  We got talking because I was the only Leicester fan in the pub.  He knew far to much and I just couldn’t see a blag, but take it as you will.  Info I grabbed. 

Rogers has had 3 meeting with Spurs, high chance he’s leaving.

Leicester are in talks Allegri as a possible replacement for Rogers 

Soumare deal is not done, was nearly over the line until Real have come in for him, now Lille want more money. 

Leicester have agreed terms with Tagliafico from Ajax, Leicester just need to increase the bid by 2 mill. 

fair play, you didn't say it was gospel, just what you heard, you knew you'd get some jip as well, fair play

Guest Bert Fill

Randomly got chatting with a football agent in the pub during today’s game.  We got talking because I was the only Leicester fan in the pub.  He knew far to much and I just couldn’t see a blag, but take it as you will.  Info I grabbed. 

Soumare deal is not done, was nearly over the line until Real have come in for him, now Lille want more money. 

Leicester have agreed terms with Tagliafico from Ajax, Leicester just need to increase the bid by 2 mill. 

This is brilliant stuff! Cheers! Apart from the fantastic specific info you’ve uncovered, I’ve also learned that either football agents all know all the precise details of deals other agents are working on, or football agents are so spectacularly unprofessional that they’ll blurt out details of the deals they’re working on to random strangers in pubs.

Fascinating!

What the feck is this 😂😂😂