Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

Soumare is getting pelters but KDH has been so disappointing this season. 

He was a catalyst for the upturn is our form last season but the confidence has drained away.

So many players lacking the drive and personality to succeed. 

Really want him to succeed but his substandard performances are harming us. 

• Like 1

He’s the Ian Hume of this team. 

Lods of effort but lacks ability. For some reason a section of the fans adore him.

He’s been poor for large patches of this season. 

1 minute ago, lcfc_forever said:

Soumare is getting pelters but KDH has been so disappointing this season. 

He was a catalyst for the upturn is our form last season but the confidence has drained away.

So many players lacking the drive and personality to succeed. 

Really want him to succeed but his substandard performances are harming us. 

Again though, how many players are underperforming or just not turning up under this manager. I appreciate he should be burying chances like that one today, but his overall play I won’t judge him until he’s played under a different manager. This team is so out of sorts, majority of them play like they have no confidence or belief in their abilities.

• Like 2

He’s a very average footballer who gets less of a hard time because he’s from Leicester. For a professional footballer playing in the top division to be playing centrally and be so one footed is criminal. Should be a squad player and nothing more

Just now, boosmanana said:

He’s a very average footballer who gets less of a hard time because he’s from Leicester. For a professional footballer playing in the top division to be playing centrally and be so one footed is criminal. Should be a squad player and nothing more

Not just the fact that he's one footed. It's also that he takes so long on the ball and needs so many touches. He often gets the ball taken off him before he can get his pass off. He works hard and at the moment that's all he's got for him. 

13 minutes ago, Sly said:

Lods of effort but lacks ability. For some reason a section of the fans adore him.

Not a dig at you but as much as Hume was a byword for "trying" and "effort" he actually racked up some very respectable numbers in crap sides. Think he's a bit too easily dismissed as a hard worker.

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Not a dig at you but as much as Hume was a byword for "trying" and "effort" he actually racked up some very respectable numbers in crap sides. Think he's a bit too easily dismissed as a hard worker.

You’ll be trying to convince us all Matty Fryatt was the messiah next! It’s 2009 all over again!!!!

23 minutes ago, Itsthejoeker said:

He’s no way near good enough, that miss cost us the game. Equaliser would have come at the perfect time 

He's not a striker. He's scored 3 senior goals. Kelechi missed 3 sitters last week and he's a striker. He fvcking apologized to the crowd as he was leaving the pitch at the end. At least he runs all game and you can see it means something to him.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

He's not a striker. He's scored 3 senior goals. Kelechi missed 3 sitters last week and he's a striker. He fvcking apologized to the crowd as he was leaving the pitch at the end. At least he runs all game and you can see it means something to him.

But that's all he's got. A bit of running around. He isn't the problem but he isn't good enough.

21 minutes ago, Sly said:

The fvck are you talking about??? Hume was our best player in one of the worse sides we have ever had. Occasionally Joey Gudjonsson was decent but Hume was top scorer and best player in a couple of terrible seasons. Hume didn't lack ability at all. Neither btw does KDH.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

But that's all he's got. A bit of running around. He isn't the problem but he isn't good enough.

He's the energy of the team. He presses, he wins the ball. Like many, he hasn't played well for large parts of the season but I certainly won't say he isnt good enough.

• Like 2

He's also got a really bad habit of trying to run through players, like Iheanacho sometimes. 

I actually like KDH, maybe I think he's being coached badly. I think he can be valuable and perhaps isn't as average as some make out. 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

He's also got a really bad habit of trying to run through players, like Iheanacho sometimes. 

I actually like KDH, maybe I think he's being coached badly. I think he can be valuable and perhaps isn't as average as some make out. 

I agree with this. There are parts of his game which are good. He’s certainly good enough for this level. Like a lot of our players, he’s stuck and he doesn’t know it

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I cannot understand why Rodgers keeps playing him on the right side of the midfield three. 

• Like 2