Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

I think the main concern is that KDH has been elevated into being one of Brendan’s  ‘undroppables’ and that reflects how far the quality of this squad has dipped. He’s a good lad and has lots of positives in his game but he should be an alternative rather than a guaranteed starter. If I’m being honest I still don’t see why he’s always chosen over Praet. At least rotate them a bit more. 

• Like 4

Guest Kopfkino

Ignoring his miss, he’s pretty poor on all three goals. Makes Koulibaly look like Messi for the first, stands and watches Enzo for the second, and his recovery run for the third is poor when he has to match Kovacic.

He’s playing the wrong role at the moment but that he’s playing that role is symptomatic of our decline. He’s great when he can counter-press and if he has more technical quality around him but he doesn’t right now. He just doesn’t have the attention to detail or technical quality to play so many games at this level.

Edited by Kopfkino

Just now, An Sionnach said:

Singling out individual players is a waste of time , pretty well all of them are not at their best and we know the reason why.

I think he is a good player with too much on his plate, for this I blame the manager.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, dylanlegend said:

Works hard but he’s an average squad player, Andy King was better at his age 

Andy King was unfortunate he started his career with a League One team, and as such played with League One / Championship standard players like Fryatt, Dyer, Oakley, Wellens etc and some worse ones like Beckford, Matt Mills etc. If he came through today he'd be playing with Tielemans, Vardy, Maddison etc. Better standard, better coaching. King is a far better talent than KDH.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Claridge said:

Im not sure they are, I used to be a lot better than I am now, doesn't mean I will be again

I posted this last week but you don't go from having several players as some of the very best in the league in their respective roles, to them all being crap. 1 or 2 having peaked in their mid 20's fair enough but not a whole squad of players.

Sure, on current form these lads are crap but its ridiculous when people are suggesting that we have one of the poorest squads in the league in terms of ability (obviously ability alone isn't what makes a team). No doubt that under a new regime several of these guys would get back to where they were.

15 hours ago, dylanlegend said:

Works hard but he’s an average squad player, Andy King was better at his age 

And look at the ashamed comments FTers brought to him...Though his managers used him totally incorrectly in his last year's..

1 hour ago, dmayne7 said:

I posted this last week but you don't go from having several players as some of the very best in the league in their respective roles, to them all being crap. 1 or 2 having peaked in their mid 20's fair enough but not a whole squad of players.

Sure, on current form these lads are crap but its ridiculous when people are suggesting that we have one of the poorest squads in the league in terms of ability (obviously ability alone isn't what makes a team). No doubt that under a new regime several of these guys would get back to where they were.

We had vardy scoring loads every season, masked a lot of inadequacies, should be a few places higher, but this squad is mid table, with Maddison, without I think we are relegation fodder