Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

8 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Why is our squad full of delicate lil weirdos. If things arent going well, why would you search your name or read about the club on Twitter of all places?

Or on Foxestalk.co.uk for that matter..:whistle:

53 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

More embarrassing the way fans mollycoddle players from the academy whether they're good enough or not. Just so they can wank over having a local lad. 

He wouldn't have got a look in if our start midfielder Tielemans hadn't lost all form and our 20 mil midfield signing Soumare wasnt shit.

It's not his fault he's the best option of a bad bunch, if he hadn't come in last season I think we would have been in a relegation scrap last year.

Edited by honeybradger

2 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

He wouldn't have got a look in if our start midfielder Tielemans hadn't lost all form and our 20 mil midfield signing Soumare wasnt shit.

It's not his fault he's the best option of a bad bunch, if he hadn't come in last season I think we would have been in a relegation scrap last year.

Whereas this season he's been in from the start and we're in a relegation scrap.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

I dont blame him for not being good enough. But he isn't and pretending he is because he's from the academy isn't something I'm willing to do. 

As much as i like his energy hes not good enough to be starting as an attacking midfielder at this level. His second touch is usually a tackle if hes not running up blind alleys. The amount of promising positions weve been in for him to take too many touches or pass it to one of their defenders is ridiculous. Got to be ruthless at this level and hes not. Think he’d be better as a bulldog midfielder in a 2 infront of the defence personally

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, honeybradger said:

I think it's a matter of correlation vs causation. We would have been in a relegation scrap this season with or without him.

It's always causation in football, the league position is caused by the players and manager. 

I've posted before on here, I don't hate him. But the fact he is a regular now is depressingly indicative of how far we've fallen. 

• Like 3

One of the reasons we are going down is because we start with players that should be in the Championship and KDH is one of them. Not good enough for a side that should be pushing top 10/top 6 of the PL, and we have a lot of them.

I said last year he just slows down the game with his inability to use his right foot. He always have to spin back first. Sick of it.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1