Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

13 hours ago, lgfualol said:

Why is our squad full of delicate lil weirdos. If things arent going well, why would you search your name or read about the club on Twitter of all places?

Bastard let’s hope he doesn’t read FoxesTalk!

Edited by Buzzell

KDH is the least of our problems - his performance level has dropped because the absolute tube of a manager is playing him out of position- he is not and never will be a centre mid in a 2- all his best performances have come basically playing behind the front man and pressing high up the pitch - with Maddison out wide right- it’s not bloody rocket science- since Maddison went central and kdh got moved backwards we have been absolutely poo and so has he 

Edited by jv1
  • Like 1

Guest Col city fan
Just now, jv1 said:

KDH is the least of our problems - his performance level has dropped because the absolute tube of a manager is playing him out of position- he is not and never will be a centre mid in a 2- all his best performances have come basically playing behind the front man and pressing high up the pitch - with Maddison out wide right- it’s not bloody rocket science- since Maddison went central and kdh got moved backwards we have been absolutely poo 

Great post and exactly how I see it.

KDH is an average, Premiership player who could play for mid table sides in the top flight until the end of his career.

But like so many at City, he’s suffering from the lack of confidence that permeates the whole club at the moment.
He’s also not being played in his best position.

He’s another who, if we offloaded Rodgers, would look much better.

18 minutes ago, jv1 said:

KDH is the least of our problems - his performance level has dropped because the absolute tube of a manager is playing him out of position- he is not and never will be a centre mid in a 2- all his best performances have come basically playing behind the front man and pressing high up the pitch - with Maddison out wide right- it’s not bloody rocket science- since Maddison went central and kdh got moved backwards we have been absolutely poo and so has he 

Spot on. He was much better further forward.

I feel for him, he really does care which is why fans find it hard to criticise but obviously he hasn’t been good enough. I was at the game yesterday and I’m fairly sure he looked like he was crying at full time.

I’d have Mendy alongside Wilf if we plan on keeping Madders as a no 10.

3 minutes ago, shiv said:

Spot on. He was much better further forward.

I feel for him, he really does care which is why fans find it hard to criticise but obviously he hasn’t been good enough. I was at the game yesterday and I’m fairly sure he looked like he was crying at full time.

I’d have Mendy alongside Wilf if we plan on keeping Madders as a no 10.

I don’t know how you could continue to play Ndidi after his performance yesterday. He looked totally off the pace. I’d bring in Mendy for him, playing centrally as our CDM pivot, move Madders into Tete’s position (Maddison has looked lost in the middle, Tete has looked non league level), and bring Praet in to midfield alongside KDH. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

I don’t know how you could continue to play Ndidi after his performance yesterday. He looked totally off the pace. I’d bring in Mendy for him, playing centrally as our CDM pivot, move Madders into Tete’s position (Maddison has looked lost in the middle, Tete has looked non league level), and bring Praet in to midfield alongside KDH. 

I think the issue with dropping N’Didi for Praet is you lose a set piece defender with Wilf’s height. Praet also is better going forward (same as KDH) so would be wasted in a double pivot. 

Ndidi has completely regressed to being a bang average lower league player. He's utter garbage compared with what he was 2-3 seasons back. Thank god they didn't buy Tete he isn't going to fit in here or anywhere in British football. Tues, drop Tete and Wilf bring in Praet and Mendy.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, shiv said:

I think the issue with dropping N’Didi for Praet is you lose a set piece defender with Wilf’s height. Praet also is better going forward (same as KDH) so would be wasted in a double pivot. 

Yeh - I wouldn’t play a double pivot. Mendy would be the single CDM pivot. We are at home and need to win. I’d also take the hit on the set piece defender. The rest of Ndidi’s game is so off he’s a liability at the moment. 

He’s been absolutely done by Ashley Young twice - a master of cheating, time wasting and winning fouls. But that first yellow was brainless, Young had popped up on the other side of the pitch and was clearly just turning back onto himself.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mark said:

He’s been absolutely done by Ashley Young twice - a master of cheating, time wasting and winning fouls. But that first yellow was brainless, Young had popped up on the other side of the pitch and was clearly just turning back onto himself.

I can forgive the first one but the second was stupidity.

• Like 1

Before the sending off he was completely off the pace. Might be taking the Bodgers sacking badly.....but definitely not good today. 

Will happily explain myself to him if he chooses to message me as apparently that's the fashionable thing to do. 

His fellow social media warrior has also been pretty average the last two games I'd say. 

One of the main reason we’re down there is because we keep picking KDH. He’s a championship footballer. Works hard but has little quality. Will be good next year for us though, if we stay up and it’s a big if…. He needs to be sold.