Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

Cashley Young made a proper meal of it but KDH lacked restraint in the moment. its a tough call when your pushing yourself to be aggressive and go full guns all of which we have been crying out for as fans. Fine lines. He's young and lacks a little maturity and common sense. Still blame lies more on N'didi who is much more experienced and committed a greater crime. The only thing I can think of is they were all tired and desperate and thats a deadly combination otherwise you don't make silly mistakes like that.

I don’t kno how the ref can send him off for trying to close a pass down and then the player jumps into you, never a yellow.

But regardless of that I’m afraid I agree that although his energy is great I find him a bit too soft and lacks quality when I possession of the ball.

I still think he’s much better than what we’ve seen tho.

Just now, lgfualol said:

Dropped off massively, looks frustrated and lost all confidence. 

The KDH that burst on to the scene wasnt a top player, but he was a breath of fresh air and very dependable. Quite sad indeed.

Been found out. Too easy to play against as he is so one footed.

1 minute ago, jmono84 said:

I don’t kno how the ref can send him off for trying to close a pass down and then the player jumps into you, never a yellow.

But regardless of that I’m afraid I agree that although his energy is great I find him a bit too soft and lacks quality when I possession of the ball.

I still think he’s much better than what we’ve seen tho.

I think he also had the Young challenge before that. It was tactical but that one stuck out as a yellow. 

40 minutes ago, davelcfc100 said:

Think he’s looked okay for the previous 2 games to be honest, one of our better plays. Shite tonight obviously

Having watched the full 90 minutes I can confirm that unfortunately KDH was also very poor against Palace.  

16 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Dropped off massively, looks frustrated and lost all confidence. 

The KDH that burst on to the scene wasnt a top player, but he was a breath of fresh air and very dependable. Quite sad indeed.

Think this is a real accurate description of him.  He gave us some great energy last season, MOTM vs Liverpool on Boxing Day 2021 BUT

whilst we have struggled this season and particularly recently he has really been exposed, extremely one footed, sadly just not Premiership quality, and actually quite a poor passer, not great Saturday, meaning our midfield has vanished, as proved tonight.

• Like 1

Brain dead footballer who if he hadn't come through our academy would be screamed at weekly by our fans. He's not really even "young and inexperienced" anymore either, he's nearly 25 and has played over 100 games of professional football, yet plays like an inexperienced footballer. Get rid please.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LeePhilpottsBaldSpot said:

I've been fed up with him for a while.

Poor on the ball and always scrambling around out of position, which seems to be mistake for "passion" because he's from Leicestershire.

This!!! He isn’t Premier League quality, why we keep picking him I’ll never know, he unbalances the team, if he wasn’t local we as fans wouldn’t want him in the team.